Toribash
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
What happened to your old account soulstache though.

I quit that account as my first account (SoulSkrix) had Le Blanc, Veigar and Mundo bought on it (it was only level 12) and I just really wanted to play those champions xD
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
So you're saying a champ can carry by themselves so long as their team adapts around them. You do realize the hypocrisy of that statement right? A single champ carrying by themselves can't have help from their team if they're going to carry alone. No matter what, however how good you are or how fed you are, you're relying on your team. Team comp matters much more than the laning phase.

No i mean that for example proxy(kinda removed last patch) or splitpushing junglers make it easier to carry all by your own. Your team doesnt have to adapt around it, just play smart. If you adapt and play something you cant play at all or only subpar it will hurt your team more than picking nasus in an OMG-esque gank squad as long as you are sure to do well.
No i rlly do think that champs like j4 lee sin xin can win on their own easily
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Holy shit, I haven't been on the forums here in FOREVER. Figured I'd come back to the league thread, since I like the forums here and league is pretty much my favorite game atm.

But yeah, my summoner name is Mop (NA), I'm Silver I, and I kinda suck.

Sup.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
I've missed you bb also I'm silver II and relatively bad!
We should play together sometime.

I'm like 90% sure I have you added already, don't I?
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
.... That awkward moment when no one on your team knows what peel means... Well, got a quadra with twitch 1v5 so that's all that matters.
Hoss.
Anyone like my new forum set?
Also, get on EU West :3
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Easiest way to get better at LoL? Quit and go play Dota 2 for a month or two.

Or get out of this thread.

Even implying that you get better at LoL by playing is same as you'd say that: "To get better at Toribash you should play Phun/or any other physic based game".

..Which is pretty stupid.

And I'm not gonna tolerate any kind of LoL vs Dota vs HoN circlejerk in this thread.

If you really want to make a thread where you preach about Dota's superiority, sure, feel free to go make one.
Last edited by Dargon; Jul 27, 2013 at 12:47 PM.