Ranking
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
So really, it was a bad pick to choose nidalee. Somebody with more utility like orianna,

ive switched from orianna to nidalee one sec before the lock.
beacuse id dislike to lane against ahri.(as orianna)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Numbers, you're the highest ranked in this thread, right?

There's this guy I know who is platinum 1, and if you guys need a member I can ask him if
he's interested
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!
Devil, Sham, Hyde if you guys are going to be little brats and fight over something so silly stop posting here. This is to talk about the game not to fight about it
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
ive switched from orianna to nidalee one sec before the lock.
beacuse id dislike to lane against ahri.(as orianna)

That's not a reason to sacrifice a team comp. You have to seriously ask yourself if you play for fun, or if you play to win. Playing to win will sometimes force you to sacrifice fun for the sake of winning. If you aren't willing to do that, that's fine, but you should at least keep that in mind.

Plus ori is on equal, if not better, footing with an ahri during laning phase. One is aggressive and capitalizes on snowballing, while the other is defensive and bullies in lane. Ahri's mobility and cc cancels out ori's burst and utility at 6, but ori should absolutely dominate pre 6 laning, and should be ahead when 6 comes around because of it. Plus ahri does most of her damage when she gets close to the enemy, which is where ori gets it easier because of less travel time on the ball. So I don't understand what's to not like about the match up.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
You guys need to add SoulSkrix so I finally have some Toribash pals to play LoL with!!!
I didn't know you guys were on EU

I'm logging in and playing a few matches now anyway

What happened to your old account soulstache though.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

That's not a reason to sacrifice a team comp. You have to seriously ask yourself if you play for fun, or if you play to win. Playing to win will sometimes force you to sacrifice fun for the sake of winning. If you aren't willing to do that, that's fine, but you should at least keep that in mind.

Plus ori is on equal, if not better, footing with an ahri during laning phase. One is aggressive and capitalizes on snowballing, while the other is defensive and bullies in lane. Ahri's mobility and cc cancels out ori's burst and utility at 6, but ori should absolutely dominate pre 6 laning, and should be ahead when 6 comes around because of it. Plus ahri does most of her damage when she gets close to the enemy, which is where ori gets it easier because of less travel time on the ball. So I don't understand what's to not like about the match up.

i have to disagree. i think that lane > teamcomp. Stomping your lane creates pressure which is always better than teamcomp in soloq. i prefer to win games on my own rather than rely on my team.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
i have to disagree. i think that lane > teamcomp. Stomping your lane creates pressure which is always better than teamcomp in soloq. i prefer to win games on my own rather than rely on my team.

If that were the case, assassins would dominate every position. Team comp is the ultimate decider in the majority of games. It's not like you need a team comp that requires perfect synergy, but when every champion works well together, the outcome is better than the sum of its parts. It's been years since a single champion could carry a game by themselves consistently.
Oh and by the way. I am the first one to rage out if i see a nidalee. It is possible that nidalees hardcarry but the team behind her has to adapt SO hard. You have to rely on her to 1) hit spear and 2) your team not to rashly go in.

However champs like lee sin surely can carry a game on their own easily, at least form my experience but im still not in the ranking that i could be and games seem pretty easy for me so far.... i wish my pc wouldnt crash every 20 minutes and if it does not, my router will surely. totally retarded.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
Oh and by the way. I am the first one to rage out if i see a nidalee. It is possible that nidalees hardcarry but the team behind her has to adapt SO hard. You have to rely on her to 1) hit spear and 2) your team not to rashly go in.

However champs like lee sin surely can carry a game on their own easily, at least form my experience but im still not in the ranking that i could be and games seem pretty easy for me so far.... i wish my pc wouldnt crash every 20 minutes and if it does not, my router will surely. totally retarded.

So you're saying a champ can carry by themselves so long as their team adapts around them. You do realize the hypocrisy of that statement right? A single champ carrying by themselves can't have help from their team if they're going to carry alone. No matter what, however how good you are or how fed you are, you're relying on your team. Team comp matters much more than the laning phase.
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
I do miss bragging about being a better fizz thou.

Baby come back.

*shoves devil to closest person* enjoy o7
TL;DR

agree with oracle here, it's always fun making ward trails to your teams faces :3
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox