Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I am not flaming, but I really do not think toribash requires any skill, just luck and a responsive mouse. Tell me otherwise if you will but really you can never predict your opponents move at any time. Right when you think you have the win, you get DM'd by a zombie limb.

As for rank, that is only a symbol of how active you are. Jepoy would be rank 2000 if he hadnt played every waking moment of his life... which is pretty sad. Now, Im not saying that a white belt could beat a master because part of the game is undertanding the physics, but once you get to brown everyone is equal if they arent a sped.
A responsive mouse, i don't think so. Being able to see what the opponent could possibly do, gives you a chance to reverse the move. I can't fully get my point across because i can't word it well, but i think this game does require a degree of skill.

I think this should be closed, there is no point bickering about nobuddie and this thread is getting off track anyway.
Thats ohk.
Did you?

(just asking ay)
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD