Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Make an awesome pinstripe one!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
SOAD= win.
But fuck the system isn't their best song.
I like Toxicity.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
There may not be any reason to, but still.
YES isn't a bad clan, and it doesn't have very many bad members. I have been banned 3 times, that I can remember, and I haven't given you guys a bad name.
illkickurass ( 2008 world champions tyvm :] )

I know IKUA. He may have been the world champ, but some of it would have been luck, its not like you can't beat JePoy, even although he is Rank 1.
1. Jepoy isn't rank 1 anymore.
2. Jepoy is a bit over rated
3. I vs'd him an won numerous times
4.So you mean IKUA won by luck?! VS him in game and see.
What a build up to nothing. We don't need to be allied to YES, there is no benefit what so ever. And who gives a shit about what nobuddie says, it's only one guy in the whole of toribash. Everyone has their opinions, sometimes you just have to accept that we can't be loved by everyone.