Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Not sure if you still need replays, but tried parkour for the first time so figured i'd throw it up... tried to make it look cool anyway.
tho that song is good enough to give it to my teacher so he gives me a note about it :3
I never forget.
I'll be rdy to spar tomorrow but remember whenver you'r going to do a punch or a kick you gotta not forget about you'r legs ,I watched mocu and swexx and large and obazu all of them have barely extended and contracted their joints... you should know this
I never forget.
Rule of thumb for me: Never fully contract from being extended and vice versa, unless you're going for a nice hit or a lot of power. Remember though, there are no limits. If it looks good, do it. I hear a lot of people who say "never use your chest, just keep it held or you lose a lot of balance and it looks bad". To these people I say that they don't know what they're talking about. The chest is great for gaining momentum and increasing power. If somebody ever says not to use your chest, don't listen to them.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
So no answer for my APP i did?
"No matter if it's hard for the opponent to save, always make it harder, there is always a chance."