Toribash
But how tho
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
rape in tb, get items, sell them for an absurd amount and so on, thats what I do for cs skins, it takes time but someone will buy. Had a pair of gloves I bought for pretty cheap, ended up profiting 11 keys, in USD that's $28
Yeah I mean I'm just not good enough to duel tbh

I'm working on it
Submerges guide on how to buy low and sell high in a community where money is so inflated we’re about to start WWII

Step 1: Look at the original Toribash item price.
Step 2: Deduct 40 to 80 percent of that price based on popularity of item
That’s your purchase price
Step 3: Once bought add 20 to 30 percent of original price back to that price tag
Step 4: Put item up for sale
Step 5: Profit

I feel like that’s fairly fool proof, you don’t have to follow the market for it to work. So it could be a semi profitable way to market.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
I don't think there is any guide, or format to follow when marketing. It takes time and patience, if you don't like the deal don't force yourself to make it. Someone will always be wanting items it's just who's there at the right time. I honestly just add up the total of my items and knock off a couple k.
Fuck that, I was once next up and went to grab food, came back and I was down at midlist
I'm here at weebcon. Just woke up and it's 9 AM. I haven't woken up this early in years.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Don't eat, sleep, walk away, jerk off, click to another tab, check steam, check tinder, call your mom, your dad, text your ex. Just play.