Toribash
that is 3 yesses you will be invited shortly

that is 3 yeses congrats and welcome to origin Th3R3kt3r

dont steal my thunder
Last edited by Karen; Jun 22, 2016 at 10:09 PM.
Hello fellow toribashers!

Introduction:

My name is Tyler McGee and I was born in Tucson, Arizona on January 29 2003 so I just turned 13 about 6 months ago. My family moved to The Netherlands which is located in Europe around 2012 and I go to the European School of Mol.

About Me:

I play basketball as sport when I am not staring at a television or a computer screen and my team (VIDO) has won two championships which is pretty impressive because I played for the under 14 team when I was 11 (I was supposed to be in the under 12 team but i was too good xD). I also get really good grades for school because my parents always tell me to study (I never do tho) and I get 9's and 10's (the grading is 0-10). But the most important thing that makes me, me, VIDEO GAMES! I love playing video games and every chance I get, I am either on my Xbox or the pc playing games such as: Overwatch, Toribash, Sims 4, Planetside 2, Fallout 4 and loads of others. I also love anime (No Game No Life is amazing) and I have probably watched over a 2500 episodes of anime.

My Experience in Toribash:

I started playing Toribash in the beginning of 2013 so right when I moved to The Netherlands. I became a black belt in the middle of Summer and went inactive for 2 whole years until I came back in 2015 and I have been playing non-stop. I became really good at aikido and aikidobigdojo but not as good as people like IRookie or Flow. my favourite mods include of: Aikido, ABD, Boxshu, Twinswords and Daycare (Im joking about the last one). I check forums at least every other day but if not, everyday (I dont post much tho).

Why I want to join [Origin]:

Ever since I got on Toribash in 2013 I always saw at least two members from [Origin] online which makes this clan one of the most active clans in toribash! Also I want to join so I can poke Zeus's nose :3.

This took about a hour to write so thank you for taking your time and reading this.

P.S

I think you guys would love a book called "Purple Monkeys Run Wild in the Red Forest, Zeus, I am coming for your nose :3
Originally Posted by QJnHJ03 View Post

Introduction:

My name is Tyler McGee and I was born in Tucson, Arizona on January 29 2003 so I just turned 13 about 6 months ago. My family moved to The Netherlands which is located in Europe around 2012 and I go to the European School of Mol.

About Me:

I play basketball as sport when I am not staring at a television or a computer screen and my team (VIDO) has won two championships which is pretty impressive because I played for the under 14 team when I was 11 (I was supposed to be in the under 12 team but i was too good xD). I also get really good grades for school because my parents always tell me to study (I never do tho) and I get 9's and 10's (the grading is 0-10). But the most important thing that makes me, me, VIDEO GAMES! I love playing video games and every chance I get, I am either on my Xbox or the pc playing games such as: Overwatch, Toribash, Sims 4, Planetside 2, Fallout 4 and loads of others. I also love anime (No Game No Life is amazing) and I have probably watched over a 2500 episodes of anime.

I started playing Toribash in the beginning of 2013 so right when I moved to The Netherlands. I became a black belt in the middle of Summer and went inactive for 2 whole years until I came back in 2015 and I have been playing non-stop. I became really good at aikido and aikidobigdojo but not as good as people like IRookie or Flow. my favourite mods include of: Aikido, ABD, Boxshu, Twinswords and Daycare (Im joking about the last one). I check forums at least every other day but if not, everyday (I dont post much tho).

Ever since I got on Toribash in 2013 I always saw at least two members from [Origin] online which makes this clan one of the most active clans in toribash! Also I want to join so I can poke Zeus's nose :3.

This took about a hour to write so thank you for taking your time and reading this.

P.S

I think you guys would love a book called "Purple Monkeys Run Wild in the Red Forest, Zeus, I am coming for your nose :3

oh no, my poor nose Xd. Well, I love your energy buddy. You seem like a fun person, and your application isn't so bad. You told me a bit about you, so I feel like I know you already. If you will be active, my answer is yes. please, wait for a few more members to vote.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by QJnHJ03 View Post

Introduction:

About Me:

P.S

I liked your app and you seem like an in general fun person, get in here and poke Zoos's nose!

That means YES.
Proud Council Member Of Origin
Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
before i vote he will need to be tested

get on it. Cause, appplication wise he's flawless.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
just got testing
-----
tested*
Last edited by Myler; Jun 28, 2016 at 05:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump