Toribash
hhahaa a nice voice? xD thanks we were just messing around I didn't actually think people would watch this lmao. it's a podcast on Swepps shitty life. and lmao Swepps is a few years older then me so idk.

and lmao yeah Adam learning what it takes to be an elite ice cream man
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Hannw View Post
Flames has such a nice voice. At first I thought the high pitched voice was Flamesy's but it turns out it was Swepp's, you gotta hit puberty you ice cream eating Swedish salesman x).
I love the moment when he left because he had a customer and you can randomly hear him talking Swedish.
Lol "Oh my scream" company, and god I gotta say, your ice cream shop song is pretty annoying x) (shots fired)

I had been working for 16 hours, and I was super cold :c
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ahah, what the fuck happened to Swepp's voice ? Is that "tradition" thingy that you were talking about in the previous video is about putting crack in your ice cream ? x)
Felt like you were about to throw up your lungs there, hope you're alright ^^.
Also Flow, just don't try to eat your mic each time you talk, it's sometimes pretty hard to understand and jeez .. at 9,09 and 28,12.. YOU SUCK !
Seth crying when he should be laughing, interesting, I believe he did grab a bit of Swepp's ice cream.
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
lmao Swepps got a pretty bad cold rip so now he sounds like a really old demon.

Flow just had a pretty shitty mic lmao he cuts out a lot and I think I had him turned up a bit too much >.>.>.>.>.>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
ez carry boiz. lmao Math do u play TK and Lenshu?

I PLAY EVERYTHING AND I'LL WIN EVERYTHING YAAAAS.

I swear you wont be able to imagine how hyped I am holy fuck.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
haha you can only play 4 games per match so you won't be able to solo carry xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
haha you can only play 4 games per match so you won't be able to solo carry xD

#fuckthepolice

ALSO: You gotta make a best of when we play csgo xD Would be hella funny. I'd even allow you to record my beautiful voice
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again