Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Guys sorry for inactivity. There were no electricity in my town for a week until now. Again, I apologize and right now I am using a pocket wifi or a 3g. I will be alerting you guys when I am able to go online but now all I can do is school things. Also disqualify me from the FCTourney because I never have time to play and I am not really good at telling people time and I don't know what GMT you guys are talking about but you can still keep the 1k Entry Fee I joined or take it away and send it to our clan bank but I will appreciate you guys if you let it stay at the FCTourney Prize so that the winners could win alot more tc than just a few.
Just Monika.
Lemme guess, #Glenda? That storm rekd my power for 3 days :P
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
AnonHax do you know how much i hate you now? You are in our roster for Clan Legue 2k14 and we need all of you who are in roster to be online! :|
Well. When is it? I might be able to get online.
-----
I found a solution! I will be fighting with a pocket wifi, lol. If I ever lose connection with it, Don't blame me. Blame the pocket wifi and the storm that hit me.
Last edited by AnonHax; Jul 21, 2014 at 12:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Just Monika.
Well first round is until 27th of july if i remember, and we are in round 2 already, so wait until the dedline for round 2 is anounced.