Toribash
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
natures prophet aghs refresh >>
in a patch where rat has been buffed.
can you handle it?

Don't forget your octarine :^)

Beware of naga though. With the radiance and illusion buffs that shit is going to be insane.

I hope WK and weaver are going to be played as supports now. And I look forward to techies trolling.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
IS THIS THE END OF TROLL SNIPER JUGG META HIGHGROUND META?

I hope so.

Also, I don't think Secret is the strongest team at the moment at all. Remember, they haven't won ANYTHING ever (tournaments) yet. Strongest team is probably VG.

HERE COMES THE ALCHEMIST CENTAUR LINA NYX META.

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
natures prophet aghs refresh >>
in a patch where rat has been buffed.
can you handle it?

...What about the deso Brood, her bite is no longer an orb.

I like Tusk's changes the most, and I will be very disappointed if he doesn't say "WALRUS KICK-EH" when you kick people.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by Laser View Post
HERE COMES THE ALCHEMIST CENTAUR LINA NYX META.

i think the alch strat is overated, single use aghanims buffs to underfarmed supports could be legit, but 4200g is still alot to farm. realistically, a support alch isnt going to pull it off, an early 6 slotted alch however, has possibilities though.
centaur & nyx are legit.
lina has been nerfed a fair bit though. no extra range and mana cost nerf on euls.

...What about the deso Brood, her bite is no longer an orb.

makes her more legit in fights, but if a broods farming well, theyll have the tier 2s down befor a deso becomes relevant. other items will still have a higher priority on brood.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Skadi brood is good because she has terrible stats and her slow will be stack. Early orb of venom will be pretty OP too.

soul ring -> basilus -> orb -> radiance -> boots -> bkb will be the new standard?

Good thing about alch is he can grab the 0:00 rune and already be on 1000 gold total. You could probably go for something like 3 minute midas.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by saintowar View Post
I dont think it works with AOE spells, I saw a video of them testing it out and enigma's black hole didn't reflect back

maybe it only works with certain spells?
the video i saw used tide's ravage as an example.
or, maybe they've fixed it in the test client.

Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Don't forget your octarine :^)

Beware of naga though. With the radiance and illusion buffs that shit is going to be insane.

I hope WK and weaver are going to be played as supports now. And I look forward to techies trolling.

support naga might be viable due to her new aghs, and why not complement it with a refresher?

I like Tusk's changes the most, and I will be very disappointed if he doesn't say "WALRUS KICK-EH" when you kick people.

haha, indeed, also hoping that tusk will finally get picked more because he's a great hero. walrus
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Good thing about alch is he can grab the 0:00 rune and already be on 1000 gold total. You could probably go for something like 3 minute midas.

it doesnt give you 4x the bounty rune, a bounty rune just gives you 4 stacks of your passive.

Originally Posted by saintowar View Post
I dont think it works with AOE spells, I saw a video of them testing it out and enigma's black hole didn't reflect back

if it can be blocked with linkens, it can be reflected.
with a few a exceptions, it should work on mostly the same mechanic.
Last edited by BenDover; Apr 29, 2015 at 09:08 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I cant wait to use the new Octarine Core item, Invoker is my most played hero and it just sounds fucking epic to not only get a 25% cooldown reduction on all my spells, BUT ALSO GET LIFESTEAL FROM THEM! *Imagines landing a tornado/meteor/def blast combo*