Toribash
Do you guys still remember Vampieter? I used to be in NO but i lost my password so I started this account, can I rejoin or am I not welcome? :P
hey no u haven't seen me in game before i more play this for the fun of flips the least of all i am considered about rank or belt. i would like to join because i reckon it would be fun to be in no , and i like meeting new people. :P now on to details
:name Brenton
: Favorited mod's would have to be wushoue twin swords 4 fixed and teak-yon and ninjutsu

please message me if u have consider me :P
hi my name on toribash on wii is CRλΊZY i think and im a 10 dan on 12 players and 2 dan 7 dan on one players and my rank i think is 4th in world and i going to try and get on your server.You see im not using pc or laptop to be on or in this place im using my nintendo wii and on my nintendo wii im using the internet channel.I speak full english and i can tell im gonna really like this clan if im accepted.
-----
oh and my details are my name is Harry and my favourite mod is katana one.
Last edited by YoungSensiTori; Apr 11, 2012 at 02:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by YoungSensiTori View Post
hi my name on toribash on wii is CRλΊZY i think and im a 10 dan on 12 players and 2 dan 7 dan on one players and my rank i think is 4th in world and i going to try and get on your server.You see im not using pc or laptop to be on or in this place im using my nintendo wii and on my nintendo wii im using the internet channel.I speak full english and i can tell im gonna really like this clan if im accepted.
-----
oh and my details are my name is Harry and my favourite mod is katana one.

Impressive credentials. Please fill out the entrance essay.