Toribash
Throne Room

Fate is upon him in a heartbeat, putting all his strength into a right straight.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Throne Room

Time Unfreezes

Acron and Royus just watch as Fate darts forwards with a punch.

Caed turns to mist as the punch connects

"One Rule of engagement, No attacking the mortals, either of us." Caed says re solidifying a few feet behind Fate
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Throne Room

Twisting around, Fate grabs Caed's face with his left hand.

"I don't hurt things that are valuable to me."

Rearing back, he chucks Caed high into the ceiling, jumping to catch up, leaving a web of broken tiles where he stood.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Throne Room

Caed flies up sighing as he goes.

He hits the ceiling with a oof losing the remainder of the air he hadnt quite gotten out of his lungs.
---------------
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Throne room

Fate rams Caed through the bricks, sending stone and dust to the floor. A chandelier rocks dangerously nearby as the stones displace.

Pushing both of them through the rafters even still, Fate brings them through the floor of a long corridor, bursting from the bricks in a rupture of stone, splinters and dust.

Landing on the ground in a kneel, Fate stands, peering through the haze for Caed.

Too much.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Upper Hall

"Motherfuck."

The voice comes from nowhere.

"Nice punch you got there."

Caed solidifies instantly and punches Fate in the back of the head.
---------------
-----------------------
Upper Hall

Fate spins just in time for the fist to land at his head, sending him recoiling back.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Upper Hall

Caed smiles and runs at the recoiling Fate when he gets in range he plants and does a skip side using his forward momentum.

What is unseen however is that he focuses an immense amount of volatile gas on the bottom of his foot before it connects.
---------------
-----------------------
Upper Hall

Moving past the explosive kick, Fate extends his arm, catching Caed in the chest, sending him flying.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Upper Hall

Caed goes down but as he falls he focuses the same gases into his palms and does a slap breakfall.

BOOOOOOM

The floor disintegrates in the explosion beneath them while launching the pair upward through the bricks of the ceiling which dislodged due to the blast.
---------------
-----------------------