Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I don't get why everyone makes such a big deal of watching Anime dubbed, subbed or RAW.
Same with either watching Anime streamed(online) or downloaded(offline).
For the first one, it's just a matter of personal likenesses.
I don't like japanese voices at all, so i watch the dubbed version.
And for the second one, streaming is obviously better because you don't infringe any copyrights. If anything the uploader does, while downloading Anime is counted as a copyright infringement.
That was my opinion on this.

oh btw: i finished Bleach 151
By streaming you're still breaking copyright laws, before you rant about shit, lern2subject.

The sites that are providing you with the streams, are not illegal, because they are just directing you to off-site locations (other websites) that are hosting the streamed content.
So therefore they, themselves, are not breaking any copyright laws. But by viewing these streams, you are breaking copyright laws.
Downloading or streaming, you're still the one accessing it.
Even if you stream, it's temporarily stored on your computer. It's like downloading it and deleting it while you're done.

Oh and Anime sucks. :P
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by Gwie View Post
Fuck you, Fezch. Will y'all keep correcting my English mistakes although you know I sometimes fail on it?
I like playing PC games* <--- Is that okay? >.>

Originally Posted by Kordiss View Post
Gwie, panda, cheel out

What he^ said. D:
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I usually hate anime, but i thought id just give this a try.

and in all honesty, i love it, episode 1 + 2 of bleach are great

Streamed and dubbed here aswell :P
Scupltris fun :o
I found this today
It's epic
I've already created some sculptures myself.

So if you've made something too, post it here
yay for sculpting
Well, I don't like japanese voices at all :V
Males always sound older than they are and females sound like they're getting raped.
Originally Posted by destiny View Post
Well, I don't like japanese voices at all :V
Males always sound older than they are and [b]females sound like they're getting raped.[b/]

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmm, pleaaaaaasure.