Toribash
Well, since I can't stream... Also, OBS is very good for capturing, I use PowerDirector to edit and files are usually very small, up to 120-200 MB for 20-30 min movie, which is like 30-45 min of upload. Record during day, upload by night.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Hej, I've started working on my YouTube channel. Made some very simple intro since I don't know better and still learning video editing, and now I'm gonna start recording some videos. :>

I'd love to donate clips if you ever need any
i use adobe premier but i am experimenting on viuals with virtual dj. rudimentary i can try, using .gif and .png images. make them move around and change rlly fast, backwords and forward
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Finally got my pass back.
Let me tell you something, that database hack back in the 2010 (or whenever it was) still making ripples even today. TB never got my correct mail to send me a pass reset since then.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Finally got my pass back.
Let me tell you something, that database hack back in the 2010 (or whenever it was) still making ripples even today. TB never got my correct mail to send me a pass reset since then.

speaking of the dead; I think your mere presence in http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=9089413 were requested a while ago.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!