Toribash
well, i see alot of people getting brutally rejected, and i will probably be one of them.

Basically, i am crisdar :P. i am a hobby artist (3d, photoshapz etc).

i think i know your clan, lol Sahee is the big man, and schec seems to have a big position here. i notice that most of you are very old toribash players :P.

I hope im not boring you, i just really wanna make sure i give u what you need.

i am a new player, i am a white belt, but i am pretty good imo. i hope you agree, so without further ado (<-- it passed spell check, don't hate :P), here is some replays:

*edit*
i am also a hobby writer, oh yah, im also 16 years old :P, i think thats all for now
*edit-lol*
im going to bed, so if i dont answer ur posts, its cuz im sleeping.
Attached Files
cool starter crisdar.rpl (19.3 KB, 14 views)
cool starter2 crisdar.rpl (24.9 KB, 12 views)
ell oh ell crisdar.rpl (24.8 KB, 9 views)
funny punch crisdar.rpl (16.5 KB, 10 views)
lame crisdar.rpl (63.4 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Crisdar; Mar 2, 2009 at 08:36 AM.
Hmmm. You don't get it. I AM TEH BIG MANG D:<

We usually only accept black belts or up (a thousand matches), unless you are uber sexy and we can't resist you. You seem to be a cool dude, but as far as the replays go, they are not good enough just yet.
But as you say, you are a lot better than most of the white belts I've seen.

Come back here and apply once you are a black belt (preferably 2nd dan or up). It won't take that long. And then post up some wushu replays here, or just drop in at the black belt wushu room. We'll most likely be there :P
[A L P H A]
Originally Posted by scheczudio View Post
you are a lot better than most of the white belts I've seen

quoted for truth.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
well schecz said most of it, the belt and the replays...
I noticed that there is the bit of relaxation motion in the way you move, but you mostly just levitate there, i basically understood what you wanted to do there in the replays, some certain punches and kicks that later didnt do any effect... Yeah, you need a tweak on those replays and i guess an extra thousand matches wil get you used to the tori-physics system a lot more...
and remember, that you are now one step closer than the ones rejected..
So go and keep practising!
But why's the rum gone? :v
agreed with all of the above,

i'm afraid you're rejected for now but i believe you atleast deserve to be put down gently, you really are pretty awesome as far as white belts go and...you seem to have read not only the first post but other posts in this thread which as far as i'm conscerned earns you browny points

ontop of that kudos for basic clan knowledge (old timers, sahee + shceczudio being important figures)

i will definately urge to you to reapply at black belt, cya arround bud.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Hold up. Here comes the mthrfking concrete, suicidal like shit! ... Eh back to the subject: Hi!

You're definitelly best applicant there so far, and definitelly - lately, and I'll allow myself to go on, discard all that already have been said to you, and pass anoter verdict :P. Even though if it happens to be the same, or similar ;).

Ok, for the first thing - you're awesome. You do graphics, 3d, 2d. You are writing - that means you're no lazy motherfucker like most or just about ALL people around, which is very important, cause given a little attention (and ambition), you can become and do about just everything. So I'm reading between the verses. Even the fact that you cared to read back few pages, and realize that people got pretty owned here, and the fact that you actually patched together one exactly right applications speaks for you well - you're not an idiot. And that's another, even bigger advantage you have over the people who got sahammered in this thread.
Now just to say - maldiluna is too pretty damn valuable guy in the clan, ambitious. And Kickass is my beloved oldie, but what I say goes, only ;p got that? :P So no matter what they say, don't worry and wait for my opinion.
To be honest tho, it's going to be similiar in some aspects - and that is - I'm not going to dress you with our tag just yet, but I want you around. I want you so close to us, that you'll become RelaxAllian without even being in. I want you to learn what's inside, and have our best guys take care of you - learning advices, whether in RASTA thread, or in-game, and polish you well, because, hey, so far - you rock, and that rock could turn out to be a diamond.
So I'm not going to let you in, to boost your motivation, to elevate your skills, but you might as well consider yourself spared from the sahammer, and welcomed into our small society:P. Basically, I want us to invest in you - our time and training, and then welcome you in the clan, cause well, you look like you'll have some amazing torifuture ;P. Hope you'll appreciate the bother and stay with us, once you "grow up" in skills or whatever. Peace dude. Btw, if anything needs to be explained more - just say so and I'll provide explanation. Or stones to throw at you, if you bother me with too much silly questions :P. Bye byes.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
there is a reason we are teh uber, it's because we don't let in peeps who can't read the mo-fo-king first post.

REJECTION
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
omg meza! What did i say to you?

forum->official clans->RelaxAll->w2join thread->read.

You failed in the most important part of the process.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
omg meza! What did i say to you?

forum->official clans->RelaxAll->w2join thread->read.

You failed in the most important part of the process.

It's laughable ;P.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"