Not the best imo, but definitely in the running
personal favourite was courage the cowardly dog or xiaolin showdown

RETURN THE SLAB

Or suffeeeeer my cuuuuuuuuurse.

Courage was my all time favorite, as well as ed edd n eddy
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
I have the entire collection of dexter's lab episodes. I'd say I'm a fan. Also rugrats before they turned into teens, as that show was complete excrement. Doug, hey arnold, angry beavers. Classics. My favorite was probably courage because at the time it was so creepy. Some episodes are still a little out there for me haha. Oh and PINKY AND THE BRAIN. God I loved that show.

Also, who remembers street sharks and gargoyles? I used to watch the crap out of those

I loved all these shows. Mad props to you for watching these.

Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
[Ed Edd and Eddy is] such a great show. still watch it whenever it's on even though I remember the episode as soon as it starts.

Aaaaand less props for this show. I mean, honestly EE&E was kinda dumb. They're so stupid. It felt like a better version of TV shows today.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
The only good TV show today is Adventure Time, I use to watch it with my little sister, it is totally out of this world!
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
I mean, honestly EE&E was kinda dumb. They're so stupid. It felt like a better version of TV shows today.

You're not longer welcome in my house when you come here.

Originally Posted by gabrielll View Post
The only good TV show today is Adventure Time, I use to watch it with my little sister, it is totally out of this world!

Still watch it, that shit is awesome
Sup bishes!
Bday and shit yo.
20 years old today. Booya.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂