Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Did you guys war? Metal only has 2 members
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
Sure I want Where are you?
-----
as you can see no more Mobius ^^
Last edited by Astral; May 4, 2014 at 05:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
I really liked and got used to your old name aha :,,-D but that names really good too infact better
Last edited by XeV0; May 4, 2014 at 07:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
thks ^^

you know you can write more info about you in thread who is open for :-D
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Guess, who's back?

Anyways I noticed Desi has decided to leave, that's fine. He joined on his own accord so is only right for him to leave by it as well.

Mob: or should I say Astral? Nice name change bro.

XeV0: awesome to see you back in action.

Gran: glad to see your doing good, how did the war with metal go?

And finally to our new members, I will say this. Ascend; we are a team, a family, a community, an army and a fellowship. Following this i can promise you that wherever you are whenever, we will ALWAYS be there. Just a few clicks away...

Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Fick yeah Prow your Back, It's good to See you here! how it was? France etc etc.. ?
My computer is wrecked, I'm gonna need some time to get another laptop/ desktop. If anyone has some ideas for what is cheap but still runs games well tell me

For right now I'm going to be semi active, for I can only play when I go to my good friends house or relatives. I will still post on forums from my phone.

prow: the war never happened, no one ended up getting online.

Mob (astral): Nice name change, gonna take some time getting used to, although I like it.

Also, does anyone have Xbox live? I go on it from time to time and it would be cool to see some of you on it.
Last edited by Granby; May 5, 2014 at 05:06 AM.
Veni , Vidi , Vici
Sorry to tell you that Granby but this is normal to get no war, I created a thread to organise our schedule and I was surprise to see we are only 4 in the clan... so now don't expect so much war... I can't say that differently... that's the point I started with Tomi, this is like the video and for me Prow know exactly what I mean and how this finish...
Pm me Prow when you got the time.
Welcome yoga and other new members. Welcome back prowler. And yes mobius ill check the thread now