Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Another know-nothing >_>

"So what, you just put them together and apply effects"
*sigh*

For the record, Django, the ones that "make renders" as you so put it, is everyone that is apt with the pen tool. Beyond that, it is every anime/game maker. Beyond that, every person who makes the 3d models for games. It isn't exactly terribly hard once you have a technique down.

Oh, and I forgot.

Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
I like it.

I'd like to see more of his hand though, the light is a little bit too bright. Nice depth, like the placement, text is kind of bland and it's kind of monochromatic, if that wasn't your intention maybe add a complimentive color? ^^

And as usual, the borders fit perfectly, cinematic effect ftw.
Overall a good piece. 8/10

May I see the render and stock used?

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Sho' 'nuff

Stocks/renders

:>

Also,

All that went into it

Last edited by Hyde; Jan 18, 2013 at 09:10 PM.
Hoss.
Wait Hyde , there is extra thing you didn't mention , there is some diamond shaped thingy on the hand , where did that come from?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
That's a c4d, if you're talking about what I'm thinking you're talking about. In any case, I don't know what diamonds you have been looking at, but, diamonds aren't shaped like that o.o
Hoss.

Logo

Here's a logo I made for a request, what do you guys think about it? All made from scratch except the font.
'u'
I read get the fuch out lol. Everything's pretty and stuff but the clan/org/whatever name doesn't match the galaxy/astronomical/hipster background
Fuch you pal.
I love you.
But yeah, the name is overall terrible. I'll just see what the guy requesting it thinks about it.
'u'
Funny how the leader hasn't been seen in his own org for a while now.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by ZeToxiiK View Post
Fuch you pal.
I love you.
But yeah, the name is overall terrible. I'll just see what the guy requesting it thinks about it.

i love you too (ahahah, you're so fun pilaman)

Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Funny how the leader hasn't been seen in his own org for a while now.

he has done that for all the orgs he made, at least for the artsy orgs. then everytime he comes back, he creates a new one because the previous org died.