Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

reason....
This is confedential, only 1336.9 members may have permission to look at this and some smods and at(don't peak).

Okay first since our clan is emerging. It took a long time and a lot of sacrifices to uphold this clan to be very respectable. Being allies with YES, will totally destroy us since, most of them always get banned, infracted, etc. Their negative response to the community will affect us in a bad way. Take example 59fifty. He has been banned and banned and banned, over and over again. His nuisance and troublemaking will give us a bad name and overall give us a bad name.

Second, I still remember nobuddie telling me that 1336 aint a decent clan and I am just wasting my time here( I don't believe him though.) Being allies with them will make a deeper hole and delay our plans to be one of the greats. Remember, this clan has been here since december and now we have a private board as of me a great priviliege to have. 1336 still is not emerging to its shell and open and become a powerful force/clan in the community.

Third, I don't see any good or reasonable benefits that we can obtain from having a partership with YES. So what's the point? Publicity?
Not yet. Ask an smod or at to do an ip check on that guy. He is just probably an alternate account.
Can't right now. Something is wrong with both mibbit and my jmirc(for mobiles).

Sorry. GL though.
I like persuading. So did you make or changed your vote on the allies?

Also, furrydonut, lol at signature.