yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

wow nice song. I might use over my head. but we need more replays. by the time the vid is doen it should be new year. The first TB video of 2010 hopefully

EDIT: its final. ive just listene to that song like 4 times and yeah. its definately the song for piratez clan video. tho it doesnt fit the theme. the way it works with replays is very good.
Last edited by havokFX; Dec 20, 2009 at 05:35 AM.
You mean Over my head?

And I have some Ideas to the video too:

I was thinking... When is only the guitar at the beggining, you could present everyone (Not rly, only who is in the video...) like, appears Uric in a badass pose, next to him his name, and under it, Leader. then llama, murm, sexy, me and who else post the video... When the guy start singing, could have some nice replays... Then when that part: "And if I try, to make things up and messed again, I'm not shure where I should beggan I'm falling, Falling....", the replays start to acelerate a bit... And when starts the chorus "Now I get over my head, something I've said...", you could put madmans.... And the part "I'm falling, I'm falling" you could try to put everyone in the vid (Incluiding you) falling into to the ground... from very high (Just don't show how it ends ¬¬). Then in the end, it could appear you tori... Like the editor, and in the real real end, our clan picture made by 8OJ4N!

And here are two more replays:
Attached Files
Jump Side Kick.rpl (43.7 KB, 7 views)
Arm Kick.rpl (54.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by GrayveXP; Dec 20, 2009 at 07:58 AM.

#TribeOn
1st January... Murm said that, so people can have a cristhmas and a new year... But if you guys want the results even earlier, I can make it to cristhmas... So, what you say?

#TribeOn
not many people trying it anymore i say sooner but not on xmas
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|