Toribash
All of what you guys are saying is completely correct but I've never disagreed with it, of course a good support CAN be the deciding factor of the game and if you have a good, willing support opposed to someone who got forced into the position then you're most likely going to have a better turn out. The wards, CC and initiation and overall ability to get the ADC fed is amazing.

I can play a good support, but I just don't like the way they play. I rather spend my time cheesing, farming and being very item dependent because throughout my time playing moba/aos games it's what I've been doing the most. (mind be this has been like 4-5 years)

Sure, if someone in my queue is like "i really can't support guys, i suck at the role but if i have to, i will" then i will let them take the other available lane and go support. I'm all about wanting to win, and I try everything possible to do so.

To be fair the people I duoq with aren't the best, but I usually end up carrying (along with some of my team) them through. (meaning I duoq with real life friends that range from bronze V to a friend that's silver III but doesn't like to play anymore because of the luck we get with teammates)

If anybody here is on the US servers and would like to try duo queuing sometime that would be cool? You all seem to have a good understanding of what it takes.
If you have a good support you'll pretty much win, because your support knows what they are doing and probably got your adc fed.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Rengar is like one of the best tower killers in the game. Double Q onto a tower then have like 2.2 AS (I believe that's the number that you can achieved with Bork and Level 5 Double Q Combo) and you just obliterated it. I'll play some games as Rengar tonight and see how quickly i can take towers down.

That would be nice, Rengar CAN solo turrets but 4 seconds, no. His attackspeed buffs and burst is amazing but it takes more then 4 seconds.

Originally Posted by sham View Post
What the fuck do you think rengar is for? The whole point of playing him is splitpushing turrets, and ulting into the teamfights with mobos.

If you get a ravenous you can literally take a turret in a few seconds, at least before anyone has time to walk top and stop you. 1 wave can do the trick.

Hyde is right, you are wrong, and it makes me mad that you're condescending to everyone in this thread. If anyone says ANYTHING that you disagree with you have to make them prove it as if you are the correct judge to whether anything is right or wrong. And don't even say this never happens, it happens on every single page.

Geez d00d, stop getting all mad over a normal discussion. All I asked was for proof that this existed and you come out of no where, looks like you hold something against me and want a chance to start something. xD

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
That would be nice, Rengar CAN solo turrets but 4 seconds, no. His attackspeed buffs and burst is amazing but it takes more then 4 seconds.

Geez d00d, stop getting all mad over a normal discussion. All I asked was for proof that this existed and you come out of no where, looks like you hold something against me and want a chance to start something. xD

Can you not accept that you're wrong? Holy shit you're hardheaded.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Devil View Post

I'm not holding anything against you but since I can remember you argue with anyone that gives you the chance to do so in this thread. You just argued about fizz, and you won't give up on the rengar thing because you took the 4 shot thing literal (which is possible, not likely). Also, stop playing the victim of others starting stuff with you, I lurk this thread and each one of your posts is about either someone being wrong or you being the best [insert champion here] ever who is just magically placed with the worst teammates in the world.

Also if you consider that a normal discussion, you might be emotionally unstable.
inq.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
I'm not holding anything against you but since I can remember you argue with anyone that gives you the chance to do so in this thread. You just argued about fizz, and you won't give up on the rengar thing because you took the 4 shot thing literal (which is possible, not likely). Also, stop playing the victim of others starting stuff with you, I lurk this thread and each one of your posts is about either someone being wrong or you being the best [insert champion here] ever who is just magically placed with the worst teammates in the world.

Also if you consider that a normal discussion, you might be emotionally unstable.

woah woah! Don't harrass me for pointing something out here. 4 shot? we are talking about rengar destroying turrets within 4 seconds. Don't mash your head into the keyboard without reading, sham.

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Can you not accept that you're wrong? Holy shit you're hardheaded.

I asked for a simple video to prove the statement you made and you call me hardheaded to avoid posting one :|

Stop posting shit and post a video instead of trying to make me look like the person who can't give up on a arguement. You funny doe.
Last edited by Devil; Jul 26, 2013 at 04:47 AM.

Hm.
Perhaps you could just try settle it yourself Devil, if you want proof badly enough I can suggest something.
Just open up a custom game, go give yourself a 'full build' and go to town on a tower using the triple Q method.
Or rather to prevent bias or a "I didn't manage to do it" when you actually may have, I could just go into a custom game, record it and upload it.

Either way, lets not argue guys :')
-----
Actually.

Rengar hits the tower for his first strike at the 22.5 seconds, he is one hit away at 26.
I'm sure if he had worked faster he would've taken it down within the 4 seconds, or rather, if he had different items.

So yes, it is possible, there is your proof.
Last edited by souldevilj; Jul 26, 2013 at 05:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Hm.
Perhaps you could just try settle it yourself Devil, if you want proof badly enough I can suggest something.
Just open up a custom game, go give yourself a 'full build' and go to town on a tower using the triple Q method.
Or rather to prevent bias or a "I didn't manage to do it" when you actually may have, I could just go into a custom game, record it and upload it.

Either way, lets not argue guys
-----
Actually.

Rengar hits the tower for his first strike at the 22.5 seconds, he is one hit away at 26.
I'm sure if he had worked faster he would've taken it down within the 4 seconds, or rather, if he had different items.

So yes, it is possible, there is your proof.

There's no argument here, everyone apart from him knows that it is a fact.

E: in your video, there are no enemy minions by the tower, so the tower had far more armor than it would have with enemy minions by it.
Hoss.