Toribash
Haven't been in this joint for a while. I feel obligated to become more active on forum and in game. Although I have been on League a lot lately. I'll try to keep in touch.
Have a good day
Originally Posted by Hide View Post
Haven't been in this joint for a while. I feel obligated to become more active on forum and in game. Although I have been on League a lot lately. I'll try to keep in touch.

League is love, League is life

Rengar and Riven can kill themselves tho

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
League used to be cancer, now its just full of fake optimists trying to improve the game.
fuckin patch 5.0 ruined the game.
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
I seem to recall it being really chill season 3 but really cancer recently

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk
My Replays
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
rip 5.0 might go to shit instead of improving , still gonna use toribash 4.0's instead of trying the beta

Imo voicechat was a bad priority, but the big new feauture is Matchmaking.
It's up to how many people will be using it in a few months I guess, but the best of the best won't ever be there.
I can't imagine any serious dueler giving up the pursuit of money for a cool rank.

Originally Posted by 2WC View Post
sorry you had a bad day. I hope everything is better tomorrow :(
Ive personally have been really depressed lately and meds aren't helping much at all.
Ive been stressed from family stuff and external affairs and it's just not looking too good for me rn. Im trying to find every opportunity I can to keep my mind off the problems, but It's going to catch up with me and hit me like a bull one day.

It's kinda ironic, really. I used to think I would never understand how someone could feel so depressed to the point of even considering to take drastic measures. Oh boy, was I wrong.

Said it over Skype but I'll say it again, and it goes to all of you.
Hit me up anytime if you're feeling down, and I'll stop what I'm doing and we'll sit down and talk.
Nothing we talk about leaves that conversation, and nothing will get me to somehow judge you.
I like to imagine that we're all on this game excessively for a reason.
We might all be closer than you think
Last edited by Hattersin; Jan 20, 2016 at 08:16 AM.
PM me with any and all questions
SparChar
Please tell us how you came up with your LoL summoner name. Make sure to include the name in all it's glory within the response post.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by Tyzo View Post
SparChar
Please tell us how you came up with your LoL summoner name. Make sure to include the name in all it's glory within the response post.

Wait, how do even know about my summoner name?

Sent from my shitty phone
Last edited by Hattersin; Jan 21, 2016 at 02:53 AM.
My Replays
Alright.

friesguy5467

Was 6 and needed a Club Penguin account. Put in food because I was hungry. Needed numbers but didn't like 1234. Rolled my fingers on keyboard and got friesguy5467.

Ta fucking ta

Sent from my shitty phone
Last edited by Hattersin; Jan 21, 2016 at 05:19 PM.
My Replays