yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

havokFX put me in with this replays, if you can ^^, and I have a suggestion to the music, try

Over My Head - Sum41

Still Waiting - Sum41
Attached Files
Knee Cap.rpl (24.7 KB, 4 views)
Kick Punch.rpl (54.9 KB, 4 views)
Leg Decaper.rpl (60.2 KB, 4 views)
Split Kick.rpl (41.7 KB, 4 views)
The Pincer.rpl (77.3 KB, 4 views)
Uber Colapse.rpl (79.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by GrayveXP; Dec 20, 2009 at 05:21 AM.

#TribeOn
i'm going to start a new thread pureley for the best replays you have. i mean the best. not the stiff stuff from the early pages here. and with that, the video, will be, EPIC. remembered forever
Oh yeah!!! Camareon, isn't on the list!!! Sry for that!!! I took me almost 2 hours, and I forget him!! ¬¬

Thanks Llama! And Camareon, look again ^^

#TribeOn
ITS FUCKING EMBED LINK ! EMBED E-M-B-E-D-!-!-!-! EMBED EMBED EMBED EMBED EMBED ffs use the embed links when adding youtube links!. ok lol jk man put please use the embed
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Sexy... YOU are confused... At least not me... And I think the best rpls so far was:
Kryo
havokFX
Squirre1
And Llama ¬¬ Cuz he's from space...

Ask Murm too!

#TribeOn
[Vid] Piratez Clan Video
All the best replays here. Pls only THE BEST. about 3 from everyone(or more) will be aweosme. when i have the replays and the right music selection i can start capturing the replays and then editing them in with the music. This time i am going to make this video 100x more better than all my previous ones put together. So the whole process will take some time.
A GOOD VIDEO ALSO NEEDS GOOD REPLAYS AND EVEN BETTER EDITING. KEEP THAT IN MIND WHEN GIVING ME YOUR REPLAYS.

END DATE: FROM NOW (20/12/09) TO 27/12/09 ((SUNDAY , 1 WEEK) SO GET HUSTLING!
Last edited by havokFX; Dec 20, 2009 at 05:16 AM.
Sexy??!?!? You said penis in a stickied thread!?!?? Cool..
Uric... Post 666... you're EVIL!!!!!

Anyway... NO MORE SPAM, OR MURM WILL COME!!!

#TribeOn
add an end date when no more replays can be submitted please
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
The image show piratez that are just saw the merchant ship full of goods, and they all gonna plunder! Spacellama saw it (he kinda survey the sea for the ships) and rest are just preparing for the battle. I need to add stikeman and nevets but i dont know much of them to make the right poses... So, calling u guys to post something about yourself. Also rutten should be somewere in the image... Just don't know how to squeeze all of u in.

EDIT: Also, i wont be in that pic since I'm holding photo camera

Dude... Ask Squirre to hold the camera... Sry Squirre... You know I luv you you nigga fag!!! But rly... GET ON THAT FUCKIN PIC BOJITOS!! ... HUahsuha Bojitos ¬¬

#TribeOn