Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by GanksYou View Post
You know we're talking about my random gaia stuff right?

I think he was just joking.

Is it full Gaia?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Nooo...
Why do you ask?
I only JUST turned 16. (8th july)
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by GanksYou View Post
You know we're talking about my random gaia stuff right?

yes
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
I say YES. They have good reasons, and also good explanations on why they think we are cool, and they are cool. ;]
18 posts in 5 days? Not as active as I thought they were, but still, better activity than Evil.

That's because the members didn't know they were supposed to post there.
Ah, I see.
Thanks for clearing that up Zac. ;]
I think you are pretty much guaranteed an allie spot.
So Snor, are you really going to give him about 200tc + Typhon DQ + Supernova Secondary Gradient + Supernova Primary Gradient + Beetle Force for only a relax, torso, gradient and DQ?
Ily Snorlaxen, good luck bro.

Amadou, he may have made this clan, you brought it back. I wonder if he even gives a shit about this place. How old is he do you know? Maybe he is over Toribash. Someone has to contact him and ask him if he would step down, in my opinion it's better for the clan.