Toribash
I didn't say 1v1, Fizz can't really jump into a teamfight without getting instagibbed by anyone who can do ~1k damage in a hit or two because he doesn't have a whole lot of hp even at level 18.
Hoss.
All he has to do is pop ult at the adc, q in and spam w, use e incase adc's teammates try to get him.

then pop zhonya, use e/flash to escape and popping twinshadows to slow the nearest enemies.

Fizz was made to burst down carries.

Whoever uses e to engage with fizz is an idiot.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
All he has to do is pop ult at the adc, q in and spam w, use e incase adc's teammates try to get him.

then pop zhonya, use e/flash to escape and popping twinshadows to slow the nearest enemies.

>enemy blitz grabs
>2 shotted by adc faster than I can blink

as mundo
>enemy blitz grabs
>free pentakill

as kha'zix
>enemy blitz grabs
>jump the fuck out and ult to get away faster

Fizz doesn't have an escape as reliable as the other champions with similar damage, his E is very useful though. He has great waveclear, but his really low hp is very bothersome. Say if the enemy jungle cho'gath lands rapture while your e is on cooldown because you were just running away from the opposing mid, then he silences you, then he ults? You're dead.
Hoss.
What can I say, Assassins are naturally squishy, would be Overpowered to have a tanky assassin x3
Oh wait, Fizz is Overpowered anyway Dx

Seriously, the only person I had trouble killing was Ryze, that Q and Ryze's ability to be a tanky mage is bothersome.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
>enemy blitz grabs
>2 shotted by adc faster than I can blink

as mundo
>enemy blitz grabs
>free pentakill

as kha'zix
>enemy blitz grabs
>jump the fuck out and ult to get away faster

Fizz doesn't have an escape as reliable as the other champions with similar damage, his E is very useful though. He has great waveclear, but his really low hp is very bothersome. Say if the enemy jungle cho'gath lands rapture while your e is on cooldown because you were just running away from the opposing mid, then he silences you, then he ults? You're dead.

If you get grabbed by blitz q after the range nerf he got, you suck. You are thinking that blitz is the only support and fizz can use e to dodge blitz's q.

Also fizz has so many escapes. He has a q he can do on a enemy minion and a e that goes further then flash. So not sure what you are saying. Also cho can do that to most champs(especially adc), not JUST fizz. I played lots of games with fizz, I know what I am talking about :|

If you get grabbed by blitz q after the range nerf he got, you suck. You are thinking that blitz is the only support and fizz can use e to dodge blitz's q.

Also fizz has so many escapes. He has a q he can do on a enemy minion and a e that goes further then flash. So not sure what you are saying. Also cho can do that to most champs(especially adc), not JUST fizz. I played lots of games with fizz, I know what I am talking about :|

9.6 second cooldown on E/Q is quite irritating as Fizz. CDR is generally not something i'd build on fizz cause he needs the mpen.

I like how Fizz plays but I feel that he is wayyyy too squishy compared to some of the tankier assassins who do similar damage(if not more).
Hoss.

the only way fizz will easily get to pop ult on adc without being right in his face would be stupid positioning from the adc/his teammates
at any decent elo, the adc's support/bruiser will stay in an angle where you cant hit your ult if you dont E and Q to get in range, most of times you'll be forced to engage with E if you want to do damage without wasting too much time(which is crucial in a teamfight)

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
What can I say, Assassins are naturally squishy, would be Overpowered to have a tanky assassin x3
Oh wait, Fizz is Overpowered anyway Dx

Seriously, the only person I had trouble killing was Ryze, that Q and Ryze's ability to be a tanky mage is bothersome.

fizz is only op at low elo
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
fizz is only op at low elo

Too bad nukeduck used him versus Alternate and won. And carries exploded. He can work in any game. It depends on the player not that the champion is shit or not capable to get a penta kill with 1 ability. Personally I think he has too much damage and escapes. He always annoys me in games. Although if my team positions right or cc chains him he is dead just like every other champion.
Last edited by Uberis; Jul 24, 2013 at 06:40 PM.
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
I agree with Kat, I think at around high silver and gold he won't be used much due to the fact that he's melee and usually is farm starved. Pretty much he HAS to rely on being very aggressive in lane and if he doesn't he leaves lane weak. Also Uberis one game never proves anything. I've seen AD malz with smite and revive carry a game and that sure as hell doesn't mean he's fit for high elo games.

ALSO I disagree with the whole blitz adc thing, because if it's as late game as you're making it sound, I usually have a zhonya's and you just spam that when you get grabbed and then double E out of there.

High silver and gold is still considered low elo, and unfortunately I've been stuck at silver 1 for a long time. I don't believe in elo hell at all but man I've been stuck here forever, just had a game as rengar and everybody on my team was doing fine and I look at the score and our leona is going 1-14.

You CAN carry games if you're good enough, but man, I don't see how I can get past a 1-14 Leona when league makes it near impossible to solo queue carry as opposed to dota 2/hon/dota.

*on a brighter note if anybody has any 5's teams or 3's teams that they would like to extend an invitation to, i'd gladly accept. that is if everybody on the team isn't bronze v and we could actually get somewhere in the ladder ranking. i can fill any role but support is not my favorite because i've played a lot of league/hon/dota2 and like to think that my farming abilities and ability to carry is greater then that of warding.*