yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Jack what about your bounty text "Sexywittsy's bitch hahahhaha.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
People who are active: UricHunt2, SpaceLlama, Murmayder, Nevest96, sexywittsy, 8OJ4N, STIKEMAN, 52x32x52x1, GrayveXP, DanielJR, laydown (Back from ban), PokaDot (Grounded for a year), havokFX, Marked1, qq5ben, jacksavage, Squirre1, Kryo and our fellow most new kickass member.... Camareon!!!

People who're not very active : MadVVorld (Post only tourneys), spacula (Last post in Piratez 1 week ago, but last post 3 days ago).

People who didn't appear in the forum from 6 days or more (Should be a unactive next to his name, and after one more week, they should be deleted if they don't appear): Rutten, Baytch, Morphiinic, kingthomas, J4CkFR0S7, Kadan, Xyper, BallonBoy, shyeagle97.

People who aren't active (In my opnion, they should be deleted): Zolaud (Last post 3 weeks ago), Phenoma (Last post 11-07-09), kaikazcool (Last post 3 days ago at tourneys, but before that, last post was 3 weeks ago), umd (Last post one week ago), HunterXGon (Last post 11-01-09, and two posts at all), EliteDS (Last post 4 weeks ago, and 5 posts at all), Pawnch (Last post 3 weeks ago), row46 (Last post 1 week ago).

People who left that still there (In my opnion, name HAVE to be delete): cp0n55 (Sold Acc),Exie (Went to Raid), Xtreme(Permanet ban?), tvman (Last post on piratez 2 MONTHS ago), noremad415 (Didn't show up in the forums in the last 2 weeks), ressie (Didn't show up in the forums in the last 4 weeks), Williamla (Stoped playing toribash (I know 'cuz he's my real life friend), PoKeMoNe (Banned, last post 2 weeks ago, 6 posts at all, and tryed to join other clans), wolf611 (Joined other clan), Pur3vil (Joined Karma), up2u (Should I say why?), olik7891 (He post a lot, but not here), ScottFr (Left and created [LAW]), matt21211 (Left).

So I think that we need a REAL restructure... Anyway, put the name of the people who you kicked of the clan here, so I can PM them. Well... That's it... Grayve turning off...

PS: Tell me if I forgot someone.
Last edited by GrayveXP; Dec 20, 2009 at 05:03 AM.

#TribeOn