Ranking
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
I'm currently 10-2 Ashe and believe I could get into Plat with her, currently thinking on what kind of video I should make with her since she did get me back into Gold.

arrow montages for the win!
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Mmk, here's another one skin code. This time its for Arcade Sona

OCH3MP-3FHDYM-

Guess the missing numbers/letters

This is the full code for the arcade sona skin that I posted. Works only on OCE, first in best dress.

OCH3MPQ3FHDYMR
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
"shit like this"
"ranked game nr. 2."
what?
youre in placement matches. dont care about this shit. if u are good enough and get placed in bronze V at the end u should have no problem to carry out.

Well I don't want to get placed lower than I deserve because of things like Jungler never connecting and the Wukong making a last second decision to play.. Wukong mid when he even admits it's his 2nd time playing Wukong :L
-----
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
I would rather have Wukong middle than Mundo top.

Why is that? Mundo is great Top, and Wukong should've gone top if he had to choose him :L
Last edited by souldevilj; Jul 22, 2013 at 05:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Because Wukong middle works. He has a strong early and mid game, which is strong in the current meta, good escape and mobility, also strong in the current meta, and has an amazing teamfight presence, also strong in the current meta. Combined with the popularity of running mana regen yellows or health yellows instead of armor yellows, combined with wukong's passive armor shred with his q, and you can get several easy kills during laning phase.

This argument of, "oh but he should go top", was the same argument used against Kha, J4, and Jayce mid. And look where that went. Heck, even mid Vi had a brief moment of use.

Mundo top is basically a split pusher, assuming he doesn't get hella bullied out of lane. If he doesn't use his full abilities, he'll get pushed out of lane. If he does use his abilities, he'll push up to turret and be prone to ganks. And every top laner and their mother uses ignite, so Mundo's ult is practically useless until teamfights, and by then there's prob a morellonomicon, or one of 2-3 ignites still up.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
This is the full code for the arcade sona skin that I posted. Works only on OCE, first in best dress.

OCH3MPQ3FHDYMR

Does it work for NA too?
1) it was redeemed already.

2) OCE means Oceanic servers. So no, it will not work for NA
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Started playing a few days ago.

Eu East server, nick: Kristis133

I thought I'd hate any moba game, but LoL is actually pretty neat.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.