Toribash
Incoming Tori Banners?

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Me and Chesh are working on a pretty sick update for the frontpage.
It won't include inactive people, since it'll cost too much, but everyone who posts around, hangs on skype, or still goes ingame weekly, will be on it.. If you've been in the clan for a year. That's 11 people.
Added a rank for people who are inactive, since it's needed together with the update. Don't fear if you're not in the first version of the picture, since we'll update it a few times a year to include new members.
Expect dope shit

If it's tori banners message me on skype and I'll send you my full set that I've got, only currently wearing the head.

Been kinda inactive kinda not these last couple days, been spending time with real life mates and my dad who I'm seeing alot more now, sorry about that. Not gonna be here for most of tomorrow, spending whole day with my dad, since he's been freedom camping up the coast a bit for the last 5-6 months after he got kicked out of his house from his (now) ex-fiance.
Grim, weren't you with ViperTech in Reapers ?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Can someone give me a small loan or 1 million tc to help me get started again

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by imaSlayaa View Post
If it's tori banners message me on skype and I'll send you my full set that I've got, only currently wearing the head.

Been kinda inactive kinda not these last couple days, been spending time with real life mates and my dad who I'm seeing alot more now, sorry about that. Not gonna be here for most of tomorrow, spending whole day with my dad, since he's been freedom camping up the coast a bit for the last 5-6 months after he got kicked out of his house from his (now) ex-fiance.

Oh wow, that's harsh. Glad to hear your dad is getting by, sounds like a cool mane.
Spend all the time you need with him :>

Also yeah, me and chesh will get back to you people about how this will be done, later.
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
No oofun, I was never cool enough.

Liar ^
Grim has actually won awards for his fresh style.
PM me with any and all questions
Yeah, I seen dem moves.

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
How about that Vikings game?
Hey Obey! just stopping by to hellu and see whats up!
Buying TCs for good rates starting the 3rd of every month. Pm if interested.