Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
Dajoka? HSPSlugg? aint inactive

Macshiz, alittle bit

wrong topic and wrong thread btw.

actually HSPSlugg is,
he posted liek...twice? here and before that was 3 week of no posting
/ontopic
Will the vote end on a certain date or when everyone votes?
i am not inactive >:O

i just dont find the need to post all the time

and ganks: i believe its when we all vote, could be wrong though :|
only interesting items i have are a plat lax, pure force (MINE) and acid lax

and my textures but not sellin those either :>
Alliance with YES.Discuss
Ok, ever since AKP announced his college situation and everything.
We completely forgot about the alliance so while we wait for the new leader let's get a hold of it again.
I went into YES's forums and posted to see what the members thought and i asked 3 questions

1.Why they are a good clan?
2.Why we are a good clan?
3.What could benefeit us?

So you don't have to read all of them but atleast read one or two.

Originally Posted by Zacsterr View Post
1. We're a good clan because we are active and organised. We also hold a fair few events to give YES and her allies some opportunities. We are invite only, which prevents other people coming in and filling up our board. All of our members are Black Belt or over, unless a legitimate reason to state otherwise is given.

2. 1336.9 is a strong and well-known clan, and also very organised. It has nice members, and they also do multiple things (textures, TC sales).

3. We can help each other out one day if we ever needed a hand or two in a clan war, if the occasion arises. With all the events both clans hold, it would give lots of Toribashians (?) a chance to get some extra TC, items and a better rep amongst the Toribash community.

Originally Posted by kooky View Post
1. we have a good suply of rescources (tc,items, texture makerz) we have good qualty players
2.well one of our newly returned members were in your clan so it must be as good/better than YES
3. anything you need us for we will help

Originally Posted by nighthawk1 View Post
1.Why you guys are a good clan
2.What you think of 1336.9
3.Our Mutualism (What can benefiet us both).

My answers:

1. I think that we are a good clan because, I beleive that most of us are Good mannered, We love to help out anyone that is in need of money, items or other stuff so I can help them out with anything as long as it isn't makeing me have 0 TC

2. I think that 1336.9 is an awesome clan that has alot of powerfull members and good resources, I also think that with us two working together we could accomplish a great number of things.

3. Well with my often tourneys and what not there is some serious money for 1336.9 to be had there, also I think that I can help most of your members/ours with any if not all problems.

Originally Posted by Chickenpox View Post
sorry i was unaware we all had to say something
1. Were organized, active, positive and helpful.
2. Great clan, well known, very diverse.
3. 1336.9 could participate in any events [YES] has and also the entire of 1336.9 would receive a 25% discount in my avvy shop. It would also allow [YES] to participate in any events 1336.9 has.

Full sentences are for suckas

Originally Posted by somguy View Post
1. We have good qualities in our members (Makes music, funny people, etc.) we try to enforce good grammar, we also hold events and tourneys. We are not a disorganized clan and we try to keep our security top notch (by reporting bad members and preventing bad behavior throughout our clan).
2. Your clan appears professional, Nice memberlist, Good amount of people, interesting events. Your clan has good entry requirements so there should be less spammers and bad players. Cool thing that your clan is at the top of clan list. I see you have some Elaborate replays being produced for a clan video. Overall, Your clan has a lot of potential with publicity and seems like a well experienced clan.
3. Your clan can participate in the on going replay contest we are hosting and we also host monthly tourneys with high amounts of TC. Who knows! we could even throw Items in there. I can share my music with guys too. We can help each other in clan wars and help us with our fighting moves to get better. We can do the same here too.

Originally Posted by ImpalemenT View Post
1. Our members are polite and respectful. Rudeness and disrespect usually result in a demotion or kick. We host a monthly tourney, last time I saw, first prize was 15K (we also had four prizes). We are active and organized.

2. You're a pretty experienced and active clan, Nice memberlist graphics, good rules and entry conditions. I don't remember ever speaking to one of your members or leaders, so I can't say much about that, but from what I've read, they're OK.

3. We could work together to organize great events and such, we can help each other with wars and other competitions. We can share our skills, eg: art, music, moves and other cool stuff.

so what you think? No? why?
Yes? why?
The Grade System?
What do you mean?

Oh, I am 16 now. And I am in form 5. If I do not get enough credits this year, I repeat it...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I'll take it if I don't have to pay. ;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I say YES. They have good reasons, and also good explanations on why they think we are cool, and they are cool. ;]
18 posts in 5 days? Not as active as I thought they were, but still, better activity than Evil.