Toribash
Nice sentence Killa_Kyiris. and i think you're right and i see how immoral you are
Anyways, ♪BBKing5, i as we said, don't make enemy's, i am telling you that, from a friend to a friend.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
im saying .. if we want to be at the top we are going to have to make enemies. and set boundrys for the whole clan
For victory i fight
@♪BBKing5: today i just played around two, three games because my internet went off for the whole day. anyways, that would easy to beat me. Up for a friendly clan WaR?

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
LegGang
@♪BBKing5: Sure we can, it depend, because my internet goes and comeback when it wants. Yea i know that sounds stupid but Yea xD

LegGang
Mushu w/Uke + Rekd
Attached Files
#UkeMushu.rpl (107.1 KB, 7 views)
#RekdEdit.rpl (73.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by iKas; Jul 31, 2014 at 01:20 AM.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Thanks for letting me in this clan I had a great time on the server and had some good wins ( and losses )
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin