Lolo: 6-2-0
Yes: Erth, Eazi, Beatle, Faint, Des, MP
Neutral: Fist, Fen
No:

Clown: 0-0-6
Yes:
Neutral:
No: Des, Shade, Beatle, Faint, Fenris, Erth

I think LD is as good ingame as Hero, if not better, so yeah, gonna keep discussing him, get more votes. Same goes for Hero.

Lolo is looking very good in terms of apps, but we'll see how the pm responses go ;o

As of now, the only firm decision is that Clown is rejected, sorry man
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Ey shit happens man.

Thanks for letting me try, should have done better on my application.

This is a great clan.
changing my vote to yes on liquidoom, forgot he applied and gave him a no without knowing

my other votes stay the same though.
rip clown

halo sorry i havent been keeping up with voting on apps etc

lolo: neutral, never seen him in irc that i can remember, and i like to have people there so i can ask them important questions, like what their favorite pokemon is. would he be willing to use it? :O

hero: yes, hero is a stand up guy and having a clan mod in the clan is great, we can use him to bribe the council to let us in.

Liquidoom: yes, talked with him a bit in irc and the fact that he's idling there and talking to us and stuff shows initiative, ingame skill is nice too, only problem i see with him is his obsession with eating people's wrists, but everyone has their downsides.

[T]
#hi

Hero: 4-4-0
Yes: Shade, MP, Faint, ishi
Neutral: Suck, Fist, Des, Fen
No:

LD: 4-0-2
Yes: Shade, MP, Erth, Faint
Neutral:
No: Fist, Des

Lolo: 6-3-0
Yes: Erth, Eazi, Beatle, Faint, Des, MP
Neutral: Fist, Fen, ishi
No:

ALSO CLAN WAR VS YEEEESSSSS BIIITTTCCCCHHHHHHEEEEEESSSSSS
#TRIBEOOOONNNNN
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I'l change my vote on Lolo to a yes based on Erth's judgement, the same goes for Liquid.
Yes to Hero, he's a nice guy and ishi's got a nice argument, bribing (as if it was needed) xD

New banner is classy has hell, Chris' gewd.
FENRIS JOIN YESTRIBE WE'RE WARRING

Hero: 4-4-0
Yes: Shade, MP, Faint, ishi
Neutral: Suck, Fist, Des, Fen
No:

LD: 5-0-2
Yes: Shade, MP, Erth, Faint, Fenris
Neutral:
No: Fist, Des

Lolo: 8-3-0
Yes: Erth, Eazi, Beatle, Faint, Des, MP, Fen, ishi
Neutral: Fist
No:
Last edited by Erth; Mar 23, 2014 at 05:45 PM.
She/They

vote updated to yes on lolo, he is an ok guy who's need for cats is being sadly oppressed by his parents, someday he will be free to pursue the greatness that is cats ;_;7

[T]
#hi

Just gonna update that one for now, also

clan warring done right
She/They