Toribash
The 30th at 11:00 at night :/
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Merry christmas everyone! I hope you guys have a fantastic day.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
I did, I got the best hoodie ever and tickets to the who show in Reno :O and yea best day EVAR :P
-----
And amber, I can't trade from my iPod sowwy

Also guys listen to American by Macklemore it's fucking hysterical
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 25, 2012 at 09:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Plata as a chritsmas preasant, I want you to put me in your signiture. Merry christmas my friends.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Lolk but dude I also got a fucking 3 day pass to emerald city comic con in Seattle c:
-----
Also amber, there's a bunny here named Wally xD and its named that becaus it looks like a walrus :O
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 25, 2012 at 09:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

This is a walrus c; your brother plata is here to meet you
-----
Fjk
-----
Fjk
Last edited by Diabolic; Dec 26, 2012 at 09:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų