Toribash
Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
Hey Caek , I remember you from somewhere, you were one of the old Tori-agents or something else such as Uniteam member, I'm not sure which one but I remember that we worked together with something lol, well you got a 100% yes from me

Yeah, me too, if a spots open. Caeko started TA.

Originally Posted by Ponzo View Post
I like Cakeo.
Also Alex, I don't go ingame anymore.
I don't have the time. It's senior year and I've got a lot of business to do.

Aww you should not do work

Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
As much as I like Caeko, isn't recruiting closed for now?

^ This?
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Recruiting was closed for a while though I am not sure if Viper changed that status.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
He opened it cozza. But only for 1-2 spots depending on the quality of the applicants. Zoro was 1.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
Hey Caek , I remember you from somewhere, you were one of the old Tori-agents or something else such as Uniteam member, I'm not sure which one but I remember that we worked together with something lol, well you got a 100% yes from me

Yes from me, and as far as the recruitment goes. I think we have one open spot left. Unless ViperT just forgot to take that off.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Nope, we're really thinking on getting one more member, depending on the applicants.
if we don't find the right person for the spot, we'll probably close that spot soon.
Alright, well Caeko had a good app. If nobody comes and applies within perhaps 1-2 days, maybe accept him.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
my oppinion is that we need people active in-game...not just on forum
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Alexsin View Post
Where are you guys...haven't seen you in-game for a while?

Had a shitload of business to do over the last days but I try to be more at the forum/ingame now, hopefully the big shit is done now.

Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
there's still moncho to receive a final answer.

I've added another rank for some kind of "Trial Members", this means we can add members there if we are not fully sure/have to test them over a short period of time to see if they fit fully into the clan.
I hope it's ok to Moncho if I add em to that rank for now, the usual period to full member/final "judgement" will be around 2-4weeks.

Originally Posted by Alexsin View Post
my oppinion is that we need people active in-game...not just on forum

Full ack. It's ok if we have some members who are more active at forum and other who prefer forum activity but the normal state should be that you are active at both "levels", means ingame AND forum.

Anyway, ElCaeko is accepted, Moncho jumps to Trial state, welcome to the dark side of hell

Recruitment closed now, there will be a notice/news if it's open again.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Thank you very much for accepting me into that last spot Viper. That makes me feel confident, and I will definitely make myself much better to meet higher standards. As for more activity in-game, I will fulfill that but right now I'm in a major essay/project period of school and had at least 10 of those already, so in-game activity won't be as high as forum activity for now.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|