Toribash
Application
this is a application
Rai Moderated Message:
you're so fat it makes me depressed

Fanclub | RSA
Really? so you have to be ripped? 6 foot? and know how to use a spear to join NO?
Rai Moderated Message:

Fanclub | RSA
yes, but thats not important.

this:
Originally Posted by Delaid View Post
As of now, applicants to [NO] must (unless told otherwise) submit an essay according to the following prompt:

Describe the current state of artificial intelligence (AI) and its legal and ethical implications. Discuss especially the nature of "strong" AI and how the development of such would affect our conceptions of "life" and morality.

Your discussion should be at least eight pages long in standard 11 or 12-point double-spaced font, and should include references to prior research and literature.

is important, though
As of now, applicants to [NO] must (unless told otherwise) submit an essay according to the following prompt:

Describe the current state of RAI and his legal and ethical implications. Discuss especially the nature of "strong" RAI and how the development of such would affect our conceptions of "life" and morality.

Your discussion should be at least eight pages long in standard 11 or 12-point double-spaced font, and should include references to prior research and literature.

^How about that??

also why are you sad?
Rai Moderated Message:

Fanclub | RSA
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
because you're so fat it makes me depressed

awwww im sorry(not really)
Rai Moderated Message:

Fanclub | RSA