Toribash
Do you want to stream them or download them?

If you want to stream them, you wont get good quality.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

If I download, it'd have to be a direct download and I wouldn't download without your guys Ok on the specific file, <-- Paranoid about Viruses :S
But I was thinking about paying for Crunchyrolls HD streaming, yet again, they don't have a wide selection of Anime so I don't think it would be worth it at all :S
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
If I download, it'd have to be a direct download and I wouldn't download without your guys Ok on the specific file, <-- Paranoid about Viruses :S
But I was thinking about paying for Crunchyrolls HD streaming, yet again, they don't have a wide selection of Anime so I don't think it would be worth it at all :S

Everything in nyaa.eu and bakabt.me is safe.
they're torrents, though. Up to you if you want to get them from there, but I assure you they're safe.
I always use BakaBT. They're always safe (from my experiences) and the quality of the stuff you can get is top-notch.

On a partially related note, Tonakai, I noticed that you use "bakabt.me". I just wanted to confirm that there's no difference between that and "bakabt.com".
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
I always use BakaBT. They're always safe (from my experiences) and the quality of the stuff you can get is top-notch.

On a partially related note, Tonakai, I noticed that you use "bakabt.me". I just wanted to confirm that there's no difference between that and "bakabt.com".

Shouldn't be. At least judging that I only registered to bakabt.me, but I seem to be registered in both sites.
This season looks to be promising (excluding Haiyore).

Seems like the publishing schedule for manga is completely screwed up. It's either a chapter gets released at a rate of one a day, one every few months, or 4 in one day. =.='

My brain hurts.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]