Toribash
According to Wikipedia Yangire is: " is used to describe a character who is mentally ill and snaps instantly without showing affection for the victim of their outbursts."

But according to Professor Kageryushin's Sermon on Yanderekology, he stated that:
"She might seem like a doormat at first glance, but she is faithful, dogged, and dependable above all else. I mean, if that doesn't have you sold, just look at her boobs! What a perfect women. She's too good for this impure world. She doesn't deserve any of the enraging shit she gets, and yet she takes it all with impunity and determination. How dare Fagkoto abandon her side for even one moment! That idiot had no idea what he was letting drift from his reach. But she remained faithful, she did!"
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
Dandere - Similar to moe/kawaiiko, but different enough to be interesting.
Yandere - Self explanatory; They're awesome. (http://www.cavestory.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2831 if you want to research things about Yanderes)
Cat Girl - Can it get cuter than this? (Azu-nyan's cat-girl meow is an example)
Small Girl Big Gun - Rawr?
Genki Girl - Do I really need to explain?
Miko - Kawaii!
Tsundere - I actually hate this type of character a bit (with a passion, though) thanks to Zero no Tsukaima. It's still a nice archetype.
Childhood friend - Sometimes makes a great plot development. Sometimes.
Nekomimi - Same reason as Cat Girl, except the general concept of ears - Even Horo from Spice and Wolf may fall into this category. Why? I don't know.
Love Freaks - They're unpredictable and awesome.

aa wait what
yes you need to explain
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Summer 2011

Summer 2011 Chart

Looks pretty decent, I'd have to decide after I read up on the ones that will be airing and then decide what I'll be following after I watch the first episodes.

Thoughts?

(Also, it seems that there is quite a bit this season that are being turned into an anime from a manga/game.)
Ikoku Meiru no Croisee is what I'm most interested in this season, anime-wise. I also hope that the Sora no Otoshimono and Hayate no Gotoku movies shall be good. If I have some spare time, maybe I'll watch the Naruto one. Then again, based on the utter crap presented in everyone proceeding it, perhaps not.

I saw the word "lolicon", and now am tempted to watch Ro-Kyu-Bu!. I may also watch Blood-C, as I got a few episodes into Blood+, and it didn't seem so bad (Although I have pretty much forgotten about it). Kami-sama no Memo-chou may be worth my browsing. Perhaps Mayo Chiki!.

And then Manyuu Hikenchou. I find the premise commentable on, but I shall avoid doing so, although I will say that I will not be surprised if this has less storyline than Infinite Stratos (Which apart from being a generic harem anime, wasn't so bad), but with more fanservice. Then again, after watching Hoshizora for a bit made me want to put my head through a wall, I stick to this. We'll see.
Last edited by Kyou-kun; Jul 4, 2011 at 05:53 PM.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
I'll be honest, I'm too excited about this season.

Blade sounds interesting :o
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
I'm excited too, Saint Seiya and Saiyuki OVA are here, and I have been waiting Sora no Otoshimono Movie for a long time.

I would prefer Blood compared to Blade when it comes to demon hunting from this season, though I haven't even finished the first season of Blood. X-Men is the only Marvel anime that turned out good in my opinion. Iron man is okay, not bad but not good either.

Kami-Sama no Memo-chou..... Reminded me of Elsie, hehe.