no, no and no
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
That sad thing is it's probably true :P

I know

We should try to join with our alts so at least we have some nice applications here.
At first, State you readed the rules and you accept all of them. yes
State what mods you can play. Aikido, judo
State whats your belt (At least 7th Dan). Custom Belt
State your reason for wanting to join JollyRoger. Because i find all the good combination in your clans which very few clans have, and to hang out with you guys learn more.

State if you had any earlier clans that you were part of. 4 months ago: Adventure, 1 month: Piratez, 6 months: RAM, 8 Months:MFR

State why u left that clan.Piratez, they were disrespectful. RAM died. MFR they were beginners. Adventure: didn't fit in
State if you had any earlier accounts (including the names of those accounts). yes, urm kooky, i sold it

State what happened to those accounts. i sold it
State if you have bought Qi. i brought this account so yeah
State if you have bought an account with higher Qi than your original account. brought urm i don't know, i was 8th dan.

State past infractions/bans. 0 bans, 5 infractions
State your timezone. +6
State your age. 15
Forum activity. 10/10
In game avtivity. 9/10
Vouchers (The guy who invited you). no one...

But i would prefer a freestyle application containing more information.

Some information on me: I am a boy, 15 years old. I try to be as normal as possible, good tempered, well educated, one of the lucky ones in toribash who knows how to speak English fluently with proper grammar. I can't run, not 100% good at sports, but well. I like to write, I write a lot. I make many sorts of art, real life not toribash.

Reason behind me joining: I find Jolly Roger has very quickly become official, successful. I could not stop myself from applying, you have a good rank, reputation and all. Good things are all i see in your board. You have a pretty good combination of all clan materials, you have players, that i know and some are my friends, I just feel that is is the correct place for me. I don't know why, but I just... Oh how can I explain this!!!
I feel this clan is meant for me.

Why should you even think about letting me in: I have moderation experience on the forums, currently the leader of the official JAW organization (Judo Aikido Wushu) and moderating the forums. I am an in-game experienced player, custom belted. I am an honest person, so I brought this account, my original is 8th dan. Mixed with other alts, (my created) about master belt. You can say I am a master belt. I teach Aikido, a bit of judo.

Bit about my fighting styles: I kind of, dislike wushu, not actually dislike, i can't play wushu that well. I am a pro at aikido, the common mod. I start with a basic starter, then improvise, from my experience. I have learned to balance myself at all times.

And judo, you have to keep balance ALWAYS. It's hard to "not-to-break" anything, but still once you get balance, you get the heck of it.

. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Well i must say he put effort in his application, and i dont hate him like everyone else. I'll give my final vote after playing him in-game. But im leaning towards a no.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I am entirely neutral, you guys are being intentionally, irrationally, judgementful. Previously there was no other reason than unreasoned vindiction towards kooky to say no, you guys are not even giving him a chance despite the obvious effort he put into the application.
I R IRONMAN
very nice application
but i don't think we need more aikidoplayers in this clan at all
I'll do >:D >:D >:D and YOU'll do :S:S:S:S:S:S:S
I voted no because of these:

1. I don't like him personally.
2. He has a bad rep on the forum from what I've seen.
3. I don't think he will fit in with us.
4. He put judo as a mod he plays, thus implying he consideres it a serious mod.
5. He bought his account.

These are just a short list put nicely.
-----
Originally Posted by Killjaden View Post
very nice application
but i don't think we need more aikidoplayers in this clan at all

That's not true. If a good akidoer will apply I see no reason to reject him except for his rep and personality if it will be the case.

And by good I mean JollyR good naturally.
Last edited by Zalmoxis; Jun 18, 2011 at 12:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump