Toribash
Originally Posted by Brubert View Post
Only 2 votes so far, none of them were "no".

not to be nosy, but how many do I need to pass?
League of Legends > Heroes of Newerth
Just a brief edit on my post, I would like to point out i am also Extremely good at video editing and did media for just over a year (passed with little effort) In the two videos i posted i had to use WMM because if a recent format at the time
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Originally Posted by VayneKuagari View Post
Just a brief edit on my post, I would like to point out i am also Extremely good at video editing and did media for just over a year (passed with little effort) In the two videos i posted i had to use WMM because if a recent format at the time

Media, eh?
High-five! No?

Year and a half here, had to quit half-way through second year cause I had to move. :3
Originally Posted by VayneKuagari View Post
In-Game Name: Vaynekuagari
Belt/Qi: 44305 qi / custom (Super mega girly belt)
Reference from any member(s) of the clan: Myself? MaBoY
Reference from notable any person(s):
GMT (TimeZone): gmt ±0
Preferred modes: Aikido, Wushu, Judo
Previous clans: Devil-Hunter (Dead), Parrot, Tint, Pandora
Why do you want to join: I would like to join because i am aiming to get back into a more social clan
Why should we let you join: Because i am a veteraned player of Toribash and a friendly guy ^^
Ban history: 2 days in 2007 and 2 months in October of 2010 (Unjustified)
And explain in a paragraph your personality:

I am A polite, Friendly user, Spending a large amount of my time on forums (Although in the recent months being extremely inactive) I aim to please, Not to cause anybody anger, I am an artist and learning python, I can also Script in LUA. I spend a large amount of my life playing video games such as: osu!, Minecraft, League of Legends, Stepmania and Anything that was deemed "Horrific" by any review site (Such as amnesia)

Fairly Straight forward, I was going to skimp on the replays, But would a video of replays from both singleplayer and multiplayer be good?
Seeing as i have NONE since a recent harddrive failure.

(They are both kinda dated >.<)

YES. I LOVE YOU. LET'S BE GAY LOVERS. IDGAF IF I'M NOT IN THE COUNCIL I SAY YES.
Have you ever licked Nutella off of a penis?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love you, MocroGunz.
Erm, Thankyou...? Haha, Nice to meet you BillyRuben ^^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
EQPK:

you have been accepted into the clan for a trial week.

what that means is you will be allowed to post as a full member in the forums, and play with the tag on ingame (though I do not think that will work with the new clan system)

so yeah, post as much as you'd like in this week, and when the week is over there will be a new poll in the private part of the forum, deciding if you should be allowed a spot as a full member.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Originally Posted by Michstaa View Post
HEY! HES COMING BACK?! yay. LARS! I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING? :O </3

WE STILL HAVE SOMETHING!

I'm the top seme around here, everyone's mah bitch.