Toribash
cyclone3: yea I know the replays arn't the best. Not really a good replay maker.
If you wish to see me ingame just say the word.
...................Unibash Teacher...................
Originally Posted by pntdexter View Post
Nationality:America
Belt: 2nd dan
Preferred Mods: aikido, lenshu, etc.
Old Clans:Legion
Why do you want to join?: urban is very soecial clan for it's members and their amazing tactics in sp as well as mp
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: i am decent replay maker. overall very friendly and good mp player; test me if you want
Other Qualities:very respectful, not a braggart, etc.
replays: i know prefer sp but what about wushu decap? i don't have much replays on the comp I'm on.

No.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Also, I would like to say. Anouther thing that really attracts me to Urban is that is a serious clan. most clans just flame,spam, and so on. you guys keep you the balance between over doing it and keeping it serious.
you guys now how to have fun and own while doing it. This is my kind of clan.

!Thanks for reading!
~Matt

Originally Posted by pntdexter View Post
Nationality:America
Belt: 2nd dan
Preferred Mods: aikido, lenshu, etc.
Old Clans:Legion
Why do you want to join?: urban is very soecial clan for it's members and their amazing tactics in sp as well as mp
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: i am decent replay maker. overall very friendly and good mp player; test me if you want
Other Qualities:very respectful, not a braggart, etc.
replays: i know prefer sp but what about wushu decap? i don't have much replays on the comp I'm on.

NO
yeah i feel the same about ya, matt. would like to see ya in game

s' far as the replays go, you showed you can do fluidity, just need more speed. (most people have the opposite problem so i'd say that's a good thing)
[Urban]
doodoodoodoodoo
Thanks, I'm still working on making better replay's.
I Apprecaite the help.
Also, if you'd like to see me ingame just feel free to pm me. I wont have a problem playing.
Nationality:German
Belt: 10th dan
Preferred Mods:Aikido/sambo,Tk,Wushu
Old Clans:Legions
Why do you want to join?:Hanging out whit some of the members of Urban was always funy and really nice and it seems this clan is the right place for me.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?:Nice Flowing movement at Sp as in Mp too.
Alot of skill at Aikido/sambo and some sexy kicks at Tk.
Other Qualities:I make good Texture sets and know alot about drawing.(tell me if you want too see a set)
You will need to include 3-5 replays. ( SP prefered, Examples below )

~ty for reading ^^

Attached Files
affei-Flow Perfected .rpl (123.1 KB, 8 views)
Really Awsome Boom Hit .rpl (118.2 KB, 7 views)
Combo FistingKickPunchkill.rpl (119.1 KB, 7 views)
#Rolling Decap to Skeet.rpl (205.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by affei; Jul 22, 2010 at 01:35 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
hey, everyone in urban.
well in some replays you said I needed more speed in my kicks ,and such. Well I think I just made my 1st pretty good replay in a long time. here comments?
Attached Files
[Urban]Fluid_Kick.rpl (52.7 KB, 12 views)
hmm Affei, you got lots of fluidity in some of your replays, but it seems that your balance is not that great, I like the Flow perfected and Roling decap skeet, those were good, but the last 2 lacked to impress me.

I'd really have to see some MP replays with you fighting good players before I can judge propper on this application.

and Matt, I liked the power of that kick and how fast it was.. looked great, but afterwards you just kind of fell down, like a ragdoll just sitting on the ground <- made it look less good, land on your feet, like you would have in a MP game.
Last edited by eyCoco; Jul 22, 2010 at 02:37 PM.
[Urban]|OLDA
eyCoCo

1.a replay where you see i got balance.
2.a sparring replay
3.a fight vs Nirs At Tk

Hope this shows you a bit more of me and my skill / style
Attached Files
Realistic Freerunning.rpl (208.8 KB, 5 views)
ExoSparrkickass.rpl (661.6 KB, 4 views)
I owned Nirs Tk.rpl (82.4 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by affei; Jul 22, 2010 at 03:36 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]