Taekkyon:

Second Team:
Aikido: tomibash
ABD: TheoSpar
Wushu:
Lenshu3ng:
Judofrac:
Teakkyon: Mobius86

These are the most common mods, and all the active members I can think of off the top of my head. Please help me fill this in. Just as what mod you are best in. And your time zone.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
This seems like a good idea. Ace you're English right? Fill one of the spots you're good at.

I think we should make a thread for war teams instead of using the general chat also.
Veni , Vidi , Vici
Good idea.
I remember we had something similar, the "contact list/timezone" back when we weren't yet official.

How about we open a thread called "Members info/list" or something like that and just gather the timezone and if the member desires his or her Skype name, we can decorate the first post with these info and then add some fancy stuff just for show like who consider himself best at what mod and who understands what languages.

For the second part, the hole team thing, I really don't see the reason to divide our clan into small pieces, those who wish to be active and maybe have some clan war fun will take the initiative to gather up all the Skype names in there list and contact other clan members. Since they will even have timezone info on the "Members info/list" it won't be hard to figure out who to contact.
Last edited by Desiderius; May 1, 2014 at 03:50 PM.
#Des
1- I do that now
2-this is not Divide just make some team to simplyfie meet for everyone, I'm french, I can speak a bit English but if I join Prow and Granby on Skype Ill totally lost.
if I make a team with Tomi and Theo, in first we can play at the same hours and if we are Spread in servs, I call Theo and say "go at (bla bla bla)" and Speak with him not just write something and wait his answer. + this is more convivial. I know you are spanish Des, pero habla Español tambien
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
I don't habla Espanol, I am from Transylvania.

I see that the clan started to have some language barriers between members, we use to have a requirement for members to be able to speak and understand the english language but since I gone inactive I see that a lot of things have changed.
I been thinking, considering that the clan is heading in a new direction and most of the members I know are inactive and I don't have the time and luxury to worry about clan ranking and wars I no longer see the reason to wear its tag.
Rhae and Nev ask me to help them out with there clan, so I did, but now this just doesn't feel like there clan anymore.

So I wish you guys good luck with the clan and goodbye.
Des, I'm not mad, you can do what you want, this is just a bit sad, now let me tell you something, in first, I don't know you, ok? I join this clan for 4 month ago and I Never saw, ingame or on forum, well, if you take in general the moment where rhea stopped post, the clan was like... freeze. for a moment I purpose to make a video clan, this is cool and all, but YOU, RHAE, NEVRA, NOVIXEL etc...etc... you were Not HERE! you imagine? a video clan with only One part of members? + Prow purpose to make some Wars but Leaders was Away! Recruiting? Leaders was Away! ok? for a moment I decided to Leave the clan, but Prow Stay, he decided to... resurrect the clan and he was alone because some of more actives members leave at the same time, and at this moment a gm gave to him the right to be leader, he recruited Granby and I decided to make my excuse to get back in the clan After that we decided to lead the clan together and make Granby being Gate keeper now we are warring, updating clan page, doing Video, recruiting, making art, texturing, soon we are going to organise events. and you know why I purposed to make team war? because atm clan goes down in rank, and Because of my place, my role is to organise the clan and make him going well, about his community(make she being bigger and bigger) and his place in clan ranking. So now you make a Comeback. Nice No Problem, I wonder that, but if you think the clan going bad because of we? Bullshit! we just try to repair Rhae's mistakes and being a normal clan, not like [Experience] who leave their clan because of his name. Ascend should Never being leaved.
Sorry but when I saw your post this is the only thing who come at my mind my excuse if I have being rude.
I wish you luck and see you ingame.
-----
4th dan + 600 post fiou ^^u
Last edited by Astral; May 3, 2014 at 06:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Hey. Back and fully active now. (I posted this in the replay thread by mistake)
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
ok go