Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
I was never a weeb, i chose the name Kirito cuz i thought it was cool and i liked swords
i only act like one to piss everyone off :d

You pissed off a lot of people already. And now, I'm confused. Thank you, based Kirito.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I just realized something. Kirito kept this org alive playing the role of the collectively hated weeb.

Its all unfolding fam.

i am a bird now - Lil B

No no no no no guys don't get dragged into the emotional level!
It's all planned, people of his kind call it "being special". He may say that he didn't watch anime in a year, but he needs backup from his waifu for that. Weebs often get confused between a real girl and their anime pillow, studies clearly show that. He feels discriminated and starts to try adding up to us cool kids, declaring that this conversation is "actually fun". No, no it's not. It's seriousness in all terms and we won't get confused by your stupid weebganda (weeb + propaganda a word ME invented *copyright symbol*).

Guys, please. Neko already discovered one of his lies, don't stop.

We will let this play at Kirito's funeral:

Weeabo song

Destram you know that black weeb at the start of that video?
He has a sex tape with his anime pillow. I'm not even kidding right now.
He just humped it on tape. I saw that video. His name is Thad.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally, since we were so young and our parents would flip out, we said we were special friends and overtime it just progressed into what it is now, and sorry if i confused anyone, but we are getting PROMISE rings. I dont know if thats considered an actual proposal or not but hey.

If you guys want a pic of us i have one from 2013 on one of our dates

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
I just realized something. Kirito kept this org alive playing the role of the collectively hated weeb.

Its all unfolding fam.

i neither confirm or deny this

Originally Posted by Neko View Post
GF of 7 years at 16, proposes. Who the fuck starts dating at 9 years old?

Jesus fucking Christ get a life

He's still a weeb, just look at his AU posts he's just a liar

And when was the last time i posted?
-----
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
No no no no no guys don't get dragged into the emotional level!
It's all planned, people of his kind call it "being special". He may say that he didn't watch anime in a year, but he needs backup from his waifu for that.//// Weebs often get confused between a real girl and their anime pillow, studies clearly show that. He feels discriminated and starts to try adding up to us cool kids, declaring that this conversation is "actually fun". No, no it's not. It's seriousness in all terms and we won't get confused by your stupid weebganda (weeb + propaganda a word ME invented *copyright symbol*).

Guys, please. Neko already discovered one of his lies, don't stop.

We will let this play at Kirito's funeral:

Weeabo song

First Bold

Second Bold

Third Bold

Last edited by Kirito; Nov 21, 2015 at 01:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Yeah I don't give a fuck what you think now listen to my life story... I have pictures too...!!! Listen to me!!! Believe I have a fiancé!! I don't give a fuck!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
much bully such woaw
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.

this is us when we were like 12-13

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message: