Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well Im still the very low level of makin texts, and dont need cash, got everything I want... Pate is finishing my request, tomorrow set will be ready, If I wont be happy with it I will ask you RDC to make me one and I would like to help, but I dont think Im up to this task...
[OLDA]
Well RDC I joined few days ago, I also think that this clan is best and more active than other clans on forums. We should call ourselves a social clan or something... Before I joined you guys here I was in cln NRG (New Rebel Generation) for ~month. Then the leader left and everything went down, I didnt like how they organised themselves anymore so I quit. Well I shall say that most of the members were spammers, only thing they could do is write ~30 posts a day... I started to play toribash when the 3.5 version came up. I started my activity on mIRC as well. If ill come up if any other stuff which i forgotten about ill add it here
[OLDA]
BOUT TIME FOR ME TO JUMP IN AND KICK ASS!
I ARE BACK!!!!

ENOUGH PUSSYFOTTING AROUND THIS CLANS GONNA GET BIG! REAL BIG! IMA HELP DO IT TO! IM SICK OF PEOPLE BEING ALL LIKE "Ima join this uuber clan" Then EFFING LEAVE WHAT A BUNCH OF fag

RAWRGETTY!
twisted, you do alot of instagib feet. only first replay is on classic if i remember correctly.
ive edited 2 of you replays.
GanksYou, your replays are good and creative :] : p im talking about the one in which u decaped uke and booted his head, think of more reps like that.
choose the ones that you think are best, comment pls

Edit: swooya your replays are all great. according to clan avvy i would put 5th replay as the actual move for avatar
Attached Files
rutzor beaten.rpl (38.3 KB, 4 views)
xtwistedx's replay1.rpl (66.0 KB, 5 views)
xtwistedx's replay2.rpl (82.2 KB, 4 views)
uke owned wushu.rpl (19.3 KB, 4 views)
decappo.rpl (112.6 KB, 5 views)
decap aikido.rpl (35.7 KB, 3 views)
velocity madman.rpl (196.0 KB, 4 views)
simple madman.rpl (153.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Flatnon; Jan 30, 2009 at 05:34 PM.
[OLDA]