Toribash
Hello guys, I've a question for you. Is anyone into running? Me and my few friends, we run almost every day, maximum 1 or 2 days break. Today we've broke our record - warmup 2kms, after warmup we've ran 6 kms non stop. True story, feeling great. :D So is anyone into this firm ass business? (I hope you know what does firm mean, because I don't trust google translator anymore) :D Any tips or something?
Last edited by Mccqa; Oct 23, 2013 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Who cares
Yeah, running is great, as long as you have a nice place in which to do it. I prefer running in parks, it's not the same on a treadmill even if it does force you to keep the same pace throughout. Since moving here I haven't ran at all >_>
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Contract hips & abs then space.

I run alot.

No, but seriously.

At my school, i'm apart of the track & field aswell as the Cross country team, so yeah, I usually get to run alot.

5 days a week.

Cross country can be a killer.
Last edited by Nigma; Oct 24, 2013 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Because Fuck You That's why
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Yeah, I would like to start running with my dog, but since he wants to mark his place every 10 meters It's impossible -,-
She's so excitable, she dogpiles me, runs at me, growls loudly, and always wants
A ball

Anyway, running is a pretty good way to get in shape.
私の顔にそれを言う。