Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

all in on Cw vs flipsid3, they went 16-8 agaisn't penta on dust 2 which i believe penta is better then flipsid3 so.. hoping for some magic here 5 dollar return pls and thx
1v1 awp me holy
add me : imthehobo

i officially have found 2 people from school that play csgo that i didnt know about bin the past day
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
my dream team, KennyS, KennyS, KennyS, KennyS, and last but not least, KennyS.

Rofl... Those AWP shots though.

KennyS is pretty legit though, I have to admit.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by Laser View Post
Rofl... Those AWP shots though.

KennyS is pretty legit though, I have to admit.

I'll have to admit, I don't see him as the best awper. He misses a lot of really important shots sometimes and a lot of them aren't very complex. I see JW as a better awper than him, more consistent.
KennyS basically gets important kills, noscopes, or just cool kills, he's not that reliable but i'm sure if there were 5 of him...
And all these teams making it seem as if Inferno is a t sided map lol.
i have 5 dollar porfit on Cw I hope Csgo lounge doesn't fuck me again
kennys is better than jw

better awper, better rifler, better pistol and nades etc., and does better with weaker teammates to back him up
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
I'll have to admit, I don't see him as the best awper. He misses a lot of really important shots sometimes and a lot of them aren't very complex. I see JW as a better awper than him, more consistent.

Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
KennyS basically gets important kills, noscopes, or just cool kills, he's not that reliable but i'm sure if there were 5 of him...
And all these teams making it seem as if Inferno is a t sided map lol.
i have 5 dollar porfit on Cw I hope Csgo lounge doesn't fuck me again

kenny is single handedly carrying his team, the only one in his team who can show up is apex, but he is inconsistent.
and yet titan is still a top 10 team who beats top teams pretty often
just so you know kenny has single-handedly carried his through most of the past 6 months of tournaments
his team is mediocre at best compared to him with apex the only real "good" player, which he's nothing still
kenny can pistol, rifle and awp beyond most of these other kids on his team
the only reason he's not on another team is because he won't leave apex and ex6, please get your shit straight

kennyS is his teams only player
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
just so you know kenny has single-handedly carried his through most of the past 6 months of tournaments
his team is mediocre at best compared to him with apex the only real "good" player, which he's nothing still
kenny can pistol, rifle and awp beyond most of these other kids on his team
the only reason he's not on another team is because he won't leave apex and ex6, please get your shit straight

kennyS is his teams only player

kennyS is <3
kennyS is lyf

I think he is the 3rd best player in the world currently.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog