Toribash
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
if he farmed the rapiers himself, yes.
if he picked them up from secret players, thats a throw by secret.
lineups with snipers are so vulnerable, surprised they struggled to deal with him.

He farmed them himself.

Well, game 2 Secret first picked sniper as a retaliation to that game. 17 minute GG called from M5. So Secret showed little mercy after losing to those rapiers in game 1.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by Laser View Post
And in game 3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvl9kW6JzWw

That made my day :P

Such fail. Much wow.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

- Alchemist can now cast Aghanim's Scepter to directly grant any allied hero all Aghanim's Scepter bonuses as a buff (the hero upgrade and the stat upgrade). The scepter is consumed in the process. Multiple instances of this buff do not stack. Alchemist can target himself as well

- Max level Deafening Blast (Quas, Wex, and Exort all at max level) is now a non-targetable circular wave released in every direction around Invoker

Im glad that they're buffing invoker since hes by far the most fun hero to play imo
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
dota is becoming league. The cooldown reduction and spellvamp though

I wouldn't say its becoming league, they've only added one knew item that reduces cool downs and if I remeber correctly its over 5k gold
IS THIS THE END OF TROLL SNIPER JUGG META HIGHGROUND META?

I hope so.

Also, I don't think Secret is the strongest team at the moment at all. Remember, they haven't won ANYTHING ever (tournaments) yet. Strongest team is probably VG.
f=m*a syens
8 slotted tiny new meta

alche uses aghs on tiny
tiny consumes new moon shard item
6 slot that shit

i feel like the top tier carry will be tiny. possibly weaver too and antimage (the common items they build have been buffed, weaver got aghs too)

oh, and have you guys heard of the meepo-rubick spell steal thingy?
for example,

meepo has an lotus orb (new item) and rubick casts spell steal on him. if meepo gets to reflect the spell steal, the next hero that walks to him will have his spell stolen. if for example, tide casts ravage and went near meepo, what do you get?

5 ravages op
edit: i used the wrong item name gg
Last edited by sSLight; Apr 29, 2015 at 10:36 AM.
natures prophet aghs refresh >>
in a patch where rat has been buffed.
can you handle it?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
8 slotted tiny new meta

alche uses aghs on tiny
tiny consumes new moon shard item
6 slot that shit

i feel like the top tier carry will be tiny. possibly weaver too and antimage (the common items they build have been buffed, weaver got aghs too)

oh, and have you guys heard of the meepo-rubick spell steal thingy?
for example,

meepo has an octarine core (new item) and rubick casts spell steal on him. if meepo gets to reflect the spell steal, the next hero that walks to him will have his spell stolen. if for example, tide casts ravage and went near meepo, what do you get?

5 ravages op

I dont think it works with AOE spells, I saw a video of them testing it out and enigma's black hole didn't reflect back