Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ya i wasnt told about it either but if you guys say he is cool then i see no probs with that oh and btw VERY WELCOME TO OUR CLAN, NEW BROTHEEEER!!!!!! *hugs* welcome welcome!!

:3
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
okay i'll do the tracking and torturing part as well lol XD it would be fun you have to admit, anyhow, we'll take them down in the game, they do not deserve to wear the elite clan tag, they shall bleed!! D:
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
Originally Posted by Sangriento View Post
okay i'll do the tracking and torturing part as well lol XD it would be fun you have to admit, anyhow, we'll take them down in the game, they do not deserve to wear the elite clan tag, they shall bleed!! D:

rofl
We decided when we left invite only that leaders could recruit, and the other leaders and members would be able to overturn that decision once the people were in. We all agreed we didn't need to consult the rest of the clan if we were confident it was right.

If you guys want to change that and make it so the whole clan has to vote on them again, we can certainly do that.
Originally Posted by Sangriento View Post

Down with the noob wannabees! lol well said sang.
I wonder if anyone has just made a thread and posted over and over again to get a forum title. I would laugh in that person's face.
This is a shocker, well I would nominate Blaknwyte too if I were in the clan, but I'm not so good luck finding a new leader.
hi
Yah Bnw would be a good leader. Even though I would be next up for the spot I want him to take it and ill stay in my advisor position.

Phew the thread name kinda sounded like you were leaving.