Toribash
I normally don't like to speak in the place of others, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say no. Practice more, a lot more, and avoid instagib like the plague. Maybe try again after you have reached 2nd Dan black belt. Usually by the time people make it that far, they know what sort of things clans like to see, especially ownage clans like us
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Lol kk XD, Ill Try My Hardest For 2nd Dan, Stuff Other Clans, Im Sticking To Trying This One :P, Look Out Semi Pro Toribash People, The Noob Plague Is Coming For Belts XD.
-From the 13/3/10, this account belongs to Lempika-
Originally Posted by RebornGod View Post
Do You Want Me To Get Soome Other Replays?

Soz

Oh Lol, Ok Then :P Didnt Know

And try not to triple-post in this section again in future... thanks
But why's the rum gone? :v
To be honest I don't think you should apply here anytime in the future again :P. You
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Yo im a 2nd bout 50 away from 3rd dan and i am not begging but i would like to join relaxall ill be on alot today just set up a place to watch me and ill be there if you want me :P
Jojo, and everybody: don't hint such people. Just bring them down big time.
If a person applies to ra, in a thread called "Post here if you want to join. Read the mo-fo-king first POST please(extra emphasis). ", and still posts a one sentence meanless application then PLEASE send him home already. Block the doors for such would-be fellow members, got damn it, come on! Dudes... >.>
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
yeah this is more like a *easy roulette, where you know where the single bullet is, most people still shoot themselves dead* if you know what i mean

If the post is failure- its hammered, squashed, eliminated, boom gone (and so on)
If the post is success- you still try to hammer it, and then and only then, when you find yourself unable to *hammer* the guy posting here in this thread (which possibly means, that he might be the right one), can you start accepting the dude here

that was the *story* version, in a very odd way, but hopefully you'll get the point...
But why's the rum gone? :v
Jojo's sympathy was denied D:

But yeah I am sick of peeps that don't post replays... Or People Who Writes Like This With A Capital Letter In Front Of Each Word.
From now on, any posts with no replays will be taken seriously :P
[A L P H A]