Toribash
look at the members list.see i was going through my friends list and i saw bidged and i said oh yeah i forgot hes in fyre so i went ot the members list and i saw that he was on it
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.
Oh shit. Weird that he didn't even mention anything =\ He was here for a good while.
-------------
Also if you're in need of recruiting I'd recommend having the applicants make free form apps. Either that or a section like 'a bit about yourself' or some shit, it's hard to gauge what kind of person someone is from an app with subtitles that allow short, sometimes 1 word, answers.
@Spm: Agreed
@bruce: I'm in a club where kids like me are mini-privates,mini-sergeants, or mini-corporals etc. corporals lead teams (I lead an assault team), sergeants lead squads (squads are made of teams, 2 or more teams), etc. We have obstacle courses with leadership tests and stuff, I'm a part of the peeps who teach World War II History, but only a bit, I'm still studying myself. It's only a small club anyway. But I don't care xD It's great
My topics focus mainly on the Paratroopers. Hence, my signature.
Last edited by kayateya; May 16, 2012 at 09:27 AM. Reason: forgot some stuff
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Kay, that is wikid. And have the damn person apply. Tell him/ her I will say no if they don't grow a pair.
But, I wanna see a free form app:3 if I like it, I'll talk to the higher ups, then I they say yeah, I shall be watching this person liek a hawk.
i like cats
Originally Posted by itsbruce View Post
Kay, that is wikid. And have the damn person apply. Tell him/ her I will say no if they don't grow a pair.
But, I wanna see a free form app:3 if I like it, I'll talk to the higher ups, then I they say yeah, I shall be watching this person liek a hawk.

lol. His computer overheated and now it isn't working at all. He's using his phone to go on the net.
He'll get it fixed sometime, and he is so nervous, he changes the topic every time I ask him if he'll apply. xD
I'll inform you when he does. k? k.
kthnxbai.
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
That group sounds pretty cool Kay. Also, that sounds like a really good idea Spm.
Toribash = Gayness in the Anus.
Me and my friend go on ramdom sites and use the names spitfire123ism and bobsanders most of the time and actlike were retards,rapist and wierd people most of the time like in chat roullete(got banned from there)xD and some other sites like topix thats when my friend gets a turn at putting ramdom stuff to make people feel unconfortable aand i met this guy who has the same name as me on there.the wierd part was that i met him on the human sexuality fourum xD i play team fortress two with him sometimes. and also we looked up wird sites and it sent us to yumyumz with i never found out what that was beacuse it sent us to a site with a login and a create a account button we made a account but it said wrong pass word each time.well ever since then my email has been spamed with youmyouz email how do you block email?Well all i wanted to say was that i like turtles
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.
Spit, what the hell's wrong with you? Do you like seeing naked old dudes on chat roullete? Also, I'm not very good with email, so I have no idea.
Toribash = Gayness in the Anus.