Toribash
ok;) tommorow i think it will be done
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
ack dont forget my replays lol
they in the replays thread, i have 60 sumthing replays now, just needa find good people to play and the quest for 100 will be done
The quest for 1000 replays begins ...
ok, ok all who upload replays will be in promo video tommorow ill upload test one, but it will be short, after that you will tell me what you want to change
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
tell me guys what you want in new logo? symbols etc
idk i meant evil theme and by money i meant like gold coins on the ground or something alos get in the sin irc http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view.php?channel=sin gonna start going it it every morning when i wake up so if u join query me so i hear a beep sound
Also remember to include me please. I posted all my best replays. I could find old ones that are good for you king. (I mean your creations) I still have some of your replays.
guys i have hard work today, and im back home now. im thirsty but the video will be completed today or tommorow.