Toribash
Originally Posted by Slaughterised View Post
{Insert Generic Greeting Here}

Introduction

Of course the first thing I'll put here is my introduction. I am a British Citizen living in Norway, I am fifteen years old and I speak Norwegian and English. I enjoy drawing, I listen to music, and I play games from overall simulators to just games like, Toribash. I make a lot of cinematic materials as wallpapers or icons, it's just to keep myself busy with something.

Toribash, literally

I had a break for 7 months, and made a return, almost just now really. However I joined around 2014...
We do have these join dates on our profiles so if you really need to know just check it. I've been in a lot of clans, not for serious business, but I've been in many.
I can play most competitive mods, but my personal favourite stays sumore_e, blame Moop if you really want to.
Being a fast learner I have always enjoyed a varied amount of mods, which is why I can play most of the competitive mods. But if I'm bored I'll just insert everyone to play Boobs_v7.
I am not the most active on forums, I have always preferred using things like Teamspeak, Bohemia habits. But if I really need to I'll try my best. Then now I ended up, making an application finally.

Why Origin?

Well the story goes like this, I roam around rooms to find players to fight against, and at the end of the day I do find some people.
This case being Origin, the recruiter was like "Ey u wnt 2 join m8?" And I'm like "Yeh sure, wh nt?"
Then I did a test, and was asked to make an application, but no way I am doing it in 30 minutes, so I waited till today, and had to take the test again because Mr. Recruiter managed to forget the results. And now I'm here doing the application, at last. Now, why do I want to join Origin exactly? "If it works, it will do."

Skills

You want to know my skills? I can spar, I can, do most mods really. I am usually quite unpredictable because I don't have a standard move(s), unless it's Mushu, but that's only for fun. And that's all you need to know about that really.

Helping Origin

Spreading cancerous humour of course! Actually, it's quite varied and hard for me to explain what I can help with, I don't know what this clan really needs help with. So that's that.

Who needs ending titles?

Well now I hope this application was good enough for you. Or whoever is gonna check it.
By the way my timezone is GMT+ 1 If you wanted to know. And, THE END.

well biggest problem here is you didnt read the first post and that means your

AUTO DENIED
you can try again in 3 or more days but with what you said i have a feeling you will just find another clan
-----
Originally Posted by toyblox1 View Post
WARNING SPELLING MISTAKES BE ADVISED

Why I Want to join

my old clan which i do not rember the name of ended and i have been looking for a good clan with members that i can 1 help in times of need or 2 get help when i need it
the last clan i was in had neither of the two and i have been playing with a lot of the members of origin for a good time now

History and experience
The Very first game that i ever played was back in 2011 and then i took a break from toribash and i mean 5 year break my experience was very good back in 2011 and i was able to get decap easily now that its 2016 my experience is crap and im back to shoveling but hey shoveling op XD

What Can i Contribute To the clan
I can be on the fourms every day all though i may not be able to play in game because i will be on the fourms on my phone.

ME (In Real Life)

My name is Eric Rieken I live in Nebraska and i am trying to become a youtuber. I try to play as many different games as i can just to have some verity. MY idols would have to me Jacksepticeye Markiplier Captain Sparklez and Tom Syndicate (SynHD). I am still yet to post videos because i want my first video to have my friend included and he is not on very often when i am on.
My skype which i dont care who adds me is toyblox1

Random Stuff
Video Games I play
Minecraft
Cod (all series)
Toribash
Club Penguin (for fun/hacking)
Bloons monkey city
(soon) uncharted 4
Assisans Creed Rough
Robocraft
and last but not least my favorite rocket league

Games i Want
... all of them
All Time Fav Game/series (including card game)
POKEMON
i hope this is a good app since this is the first one i have ever had to do
so have a happy time reading this you Purple monkeys run wild in the red forest

you need to wait 3 or more days to post another app
Last edited by Karen; Jun 22, 2016 at 01:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
pretty rough out there with that recruitment business eh cat? I see you take shit seriously around here, i like that keep it up
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
yeah a bit stressful more so then i thought but im managein and yes im trying to really be serious i just hope im not to strict
no worries don't overcome yourself
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by Th3R3kt3r View Post
My favorite mods.
I like to play akido big dojo,Ninjutsu,Xspar.

About me.
I love to draw thing,I love playing video games,I love hanging out with people,and I love to play with my dogs.I also like helping out as much as i can.I am depressed but i will get passed it thanks to my friends.I love to make jokes to my family to make them laugh.And my favorite fast food is "Subway" i love them <33.I love playing sports as well there really fun with family though.

Why i want to join Origin.
I want to join Origin because there really good fighters and there really fun to play with.They also enjoy hanging out with each other and they are loyal.They make me smile because they compliment there oppenents instead of starting argue's.

Favorite music.
I usually just listen to random things like remix's and stuff.

What i most like doing.
I love to make videos for people to enjoy because i love to make people smile.It makes me feel good.

Favorite clan members,Favorite clan.
My favorite clan members are "Hecate" and "Cat4hbk" those to are really cool.Favorite clan is Origin my favorite clan used to be "Enforce" but not anymore

Favorite show.
I like "Sword Art Online" the most because it's a good anime.

How much i check forums.

I usually check it alot sometimes if im on.

Favorite game.
My favorite game is "Destiny the taken king Legendary Exclusive" It's really good

That's all hope you enjoy. ......purple monkeys run wild in the red forest

Blah blah blah...yada yada yada...talking about why it was good...

It's a yes from me
Origin For Life
Originally Posted by Th3R3kt3r View Post
My favorite mods.
I like to play akido big dojo,Ninjutsu,Xspar.

About me.
I love to draw thing,I love playing video games,I love hanging out with people,and I love to play with my dogs.I also like helping out as much as i can.I am depressed but i will get passed it thanks to my friends.I love to make jokes to my family to make them laugh.And my favorite fast food is "Subway" i love them <33.I love playing sports as well there really fun with family though.

Why i want to join Origin.
I want to join Origin because there really good fighters and there really fun to play with.They also enjoy hanging out with each other and they are loyal.They make me smile because they compliment there oppenents instead of starting argue's.

Favorite music.
I usually just listen to random things like remix's and stuff.

What i most like doing.
I love to make videos for people to enjoy because i love to make people smile.It makes me feel good.

Favorite clan members,Favorite clan.
My favorite clan members are "Hecate" and "Cat4hbk" those to are really cool.Favorite clan is Origin my favorite clan used to be "Enforce" but not anymore

Favorite show.
I like "Sword Art Online" the most because it's a good anime.

How much i check forums.

I usually check it alot sometimes if im on.

Favorite game.
My favorite game is "Destiny the taken king Legendary Exclusive" It's really good

That's all hope you enjoy. ......purple monkeys run wild in the red forest

Your app could use abit more work, you did read the first post and that's good. You did put everything we wanted into this. I will try to train you as much as possible and get you to be an amazing player. my vote is a yes
-----
that is 3 yeses congrats and welcome to origin Th3R3kt3r
Last edited by Hecate; Jun 22, 2016 at 10:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]